Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any floyd fan defending MONEY coming in overweight against a career featherweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't defend it. I dont give him credit for the win, in fact he lost points from me for not knocking him out. I remember I was drunk practically yelling at the tv because he could've knocked him out whenever he wanted.

Its a dead issue. Nobody cares, twas a tune up fight.

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
      LOL......................bitchier than making a career featherweight go up to welterweight........then coming in over the agreed upon limit................................do the computation
      Nobody made him come up, why would you want to see a fighter not at his best? If the smaller fighter doesn't think he can beat the bigger fighter at the division weight limit he shouldn't be fighting him.

Comment

Originally posted by $partacus View Post
        Nobody made him come up, why would you want to see a fighter not at his best? If the smaller fighter doesn't think he can beat the bigger fighter at the division weight limit he shouldn't be fighting him.
        jmm agreed to 144............floyd came in at 146............talk about a real life cheater....................undeniable............. ...

Comment

let me hear it............comeback......tune up...............seriously it was A BITCHMOVE...................and you know it......
          Hey strugg, you're a floyd fan, right?

Comment

jmm agreed to 144............floyd came in at 146............talk about a real life cheater....................undeniable............. ...
            Floyd would beat JMM at any weight class. Floyd is just too damn good for Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
              Hey strugg, you're a floyd fan, right?

an objective........................in a non gay way....................yes

Comment

Originally posted by California Love View Post
                Floyd would beat JMM at any weight class. Floyd is just too damn good for Marquez.
                I agree with everything you said but that's not the point of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by California Love View Post
                  fantsy wins dont count..........ever heard of the word upsets.......or is floyd beyond that?......lol

Comment

an objective........................in a non gay way....................yes
                    .............and you're saying that its a ***** move by your idol. You have a ***** mover for an idol. LOL joke, man.

that.................of yours is contaminating..............I must say...... you know.

Comment

Big floyd fan...totally unfair to marquez. the reason he did it is he knew he could, so that he wouldn have to fight manny at a catchweight down the line. Why drain himself down to 144 for the sake of 600k when the pacman fight is worth so much, financially and in terms of legacy. Floyd beats jmm the same at 144,jmm was not6 cumin in over 142 anyway...

But again, unfair on jmm.

Comment

Working...
                      X