• Originally posted by abdiel2k3
    yup
    pimp status
    i had another class
    it was 2 and a half hours
    but im finshed that one up cuz it was an accelerated class
    time wise not smart wise
    Definate pimp status!
    Btw, would Jomapac, kepsy and the rest prefer us to carry this conversation on somewhere else? If so, thats cool....I just dont wanna swap banter on that "ladys" thread

Comment

• Originally posted by tracylee
      Definate pimp status!
      Btw, would Jomapac, kepsy and the rest prefer us to carry this conversation on somewhere else? If so, thats cool....I just dont wanna swap banter on that "ladys" thread
      lol
      what lady?
      jompac, kepsy, or one of the others

Comment

Definate pimp status!
        hell no, told you guys everyone is welcome here. go ahead as long as you guys don't start fighting. If you do, I'd rather you pick a fight with another chick and settle the score by jell-o wrestling.
        abdiel the honeybuns on jell-o just ain't gonna cut it.... lol
        hey, you guys would probably help out make that 1,000 replies milestone with your banter.. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by kepsy
          hell no, told you guys everyone is welcome here. go ahead as long as you guys don't start fighting. If you do, I'd rather you pick a fight with another chick and settle the score by jell-o wrestling.
          hey, you guys would probably help out make that 1,000 replies milestone with your banter.. lol
          what?
          if tracEy wants to get down n dirty and jello wrestle
          im def down for that

Comment

No fighting precious...abdiel and me usually get along fine. I ignore the rest now...best that way! Master allows no fighting on the pioney?? thread...(anything to help rack up them pts )

Comment

what?
              if tracEy wants to get down n dirty and jello wrestle
              im def down for that

No, no I'll have to pass on that. Nothing personal of course..nutin but luv funky king

Comment

No, no I'll have to pass on that. Nothing personal of course..nutin but luv funky king
                well i do take it personal
                uve broken my heart tracEy
                "slowly wipes away a tear as it rolls down his cheeck"

Comment

tell ya what kepsy...since you didnt bank them when I said to, if thief gets refilled I'll TRY and steal them for you and then give them back...got your back precious

Comment

No fighting precious...abdiel and me usually get along fine. I ignore the rest now...best that way! Master allows no fighting on the pioney?? thread...(anything to help rack up them pts )
                    did u just say pioney???? hahahahaha..... that's really cute... lol
                    it's pinoy.... short for filipino. I know you get along fine with abdiel, but just the same.
                    and hell no abdiel, i don't want to see u jell-o wrestling... *shudders at the thought*

Comment

well i do take it personal
                      uve broken my heart tracEy
                      "slowly wipes away a tear as it rolls down his cheeck"
                      awwwwhhhh...no need. Youre in 'good' with the girl and have a pet name and everything. You know it!!

Comment

Working...
                      X