Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your most anticipated unconfirmed sequel?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red Dead Redemption!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      I got the first 'Shenmue' the day it came out on the Dreamcast during the holiday of 1999. Words cannot possibly express how blown away I was by that game. It was so ahead of it's time that I had difficulty going back to other games during that time period.

I then waited for ****ing ever for it's sequel to be released in America on the original Xbox. Actually, 'Shenmue 2' was the sole reason I bought an Xbox instead of a PS2. I knew the PS2's library of games was superior but the fact that the sequel was going to be Xbox exclusive was the sole reason I shelled out $300 for an Xbox.

Ever since then it's been nothing but either bad news, no news at all, and unconfirmed rumor.

Last I heard both the original and it's sequel were remade in HD and ready to launch on PSN and Xbox Live but SEGA never gave Yu Suzuki the go ahead for releasing them. More recently, Suzuki himself hinted earlier this year that he could easily acquire the rights to the series from SEGA, meaning that he could release them himself if he was able to do so.

*sigh*
      How about a game of lucky hit?

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        How about a game of lucky hit?
        Man, I sucked so hard at that job.

I could never get anybody to play the ****ing thing, so each attempt just ended with me standing on the corner from dusk til dawn going "would you like to try a game of lucky hit?"....."how about trying lucky hit?" over and over again.

Comment

Man, I sucked so hard at that job.

I could never get anybody to play the ****ing thing, so each attempt just ended with me standing on the corner from dusk til dawn going "would you like to try a game of lucky hit?"....."how about trying lucky hit?" over and over again.
          Dumb ass punters don't even know what the rule is.

Comment

'Gears of War' is sick, Kev.

You can get all 3 for dirt cheap now, too.
            I have been wanting an XBox 360 for a long time because of GoW, i've just always had more important things to buy than owning two gaming systems. I was actually going to purchase it with my 160GB PS3 but thought it was overkill. I might finally do it and just not sign up for that XBox Live Gold stuff. I do not use my free-of-charge PSN, why am I going to pay for something i'm not going to use.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              I have been wanting an XBox 360 for a long time because of GoW, i've just always had more important things to buy than owning two gaming systems. I was actually going to purchase it with my 160GB PS3 but thought it was overkill. I might finally do it and just not sign up for that XBox Live Gold stuff. I do not use my free-of-charge PSN, why am I going to pay for something i'm not going to use.
              XBL Gold is definitely worth the money ever year, but only if you plan to get the most out of it. If you're like me - You game for a few hours maybe 2 or 3 times a week tops, so I can't really justify re-up'ing my gold membership right now.

However, the service is ****ing phenomenal. It's nothing like PSN at all. The way that Sony excels at making hardware is the way that Microsoft excels in online gaming.

It's definitely fun to play something like Gears or Borderlands with your buddies from boxingscene. The more the merrier.

Comment

Battle front 3 I've wanted them to make a third one for so long but still no luck:/ they were great games. The only reason I have my ps2 still is to play battle front 2.

Comment

I have two, Red Dead Redemption sequel and Heavenly Sword sequel.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Well for me, naturally it would be Resident Evil 7 and Borderlands III. Those two have been the only series I turn my PS3 on for, for the past 4 years. Before Borderlands, I was a strictly Resident Evil and MLB[989 Sports] and then MLB The Show. I have 13 other PS3 games which I don't even use. Dead Space a very far 3rd after RE and BL.

I'm really considering getting an XBox 360 just for the Gears of War series.
                    I was thinking of getting a new phone dis month, but then seen that GoW was coming out. Priorities baby!!

However borderlands 3 is confirmed, well those are easily my 2 most anticipated sequels, even though they're beyond #2's!!

Comment

Can't wait for the Half-Life/Portal 3 ultra game that comes out in 2021.

All joking aside, the day Half-Life 3 gets announced, I will scream and jump around my house like a little girl.

Comment

Working...
                      X