Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's have some Australian boxing jokes....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    I saw highlight footage of that guy's "world" title bout against some total bum who had lost 21 fights. This was guy was so ****ing **** even Rockin' would turn him down as an opponent. Yet while Geale won, this guy was outboxing him at times, and competing with him. Can you imagine any other "world titlist" middleweight in history having a competitive match up with a guy with 21 losses? You Aussies need to stick to hitting your flamin' Sheilas after a few tinnies in the arvo - fair dinkum, sport.
    I never 'eard of 'im.

Comment

He's the IBF middleweight champion... I hadn't heard of him until recently, either.

Comment

You should spam the Welsh chat thread in the Limey Lounge with jokes about Joe Cool and fackin Enzo

Comment

Joe for fack's sake! Are you fackin' gonna fackin' go out there and fackin' do something?

Comment

Oii.. I'll 'ave a large fackin pizza with fackin pepperoni and mushrooms who the fack wants fackin mushrooms

Comment

I was gonna do a Joe alt for the Thunderdome, just abusing everyone in a really charisma-free way, with every "pwn" beginning with "Listen... at the end of the day..."

But I couldn't be arsed.

Comment

Did you see Enzo Calzaghe posting on this site? He has an account

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                  What's the difference between Daniel Geale and a turd with a hat?

Daniel Geale doesn't wear hats.
                  Well, he proved us wrong, eh?

Comment

Mundine walks into a pub.

The entrance door swings back and knocks him out for a day.

Comment

Danny Green Nuff said...

Comment

Working...
                      X