No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Bernard Hopkins Working Hard For Chad Dawson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Bernard Hopkins Working Hard For Chad Dawson

WBC and Ring Magazine Light Heavyweight World Champion Bernard Hopkins hits the mitts on October 10, 2011 in Los Angeles, California during a media workout in preparation for his October 15, 2011 world title defense against former World Champion Chad Dawson at STAPLES Center in Los Angeles which will be televised live on HBO Pay-Per-View. Photos by Gene Blevins/Hoganphotos.

[Click Here To Read More]

Can't wait for this fight. Hoping Bhop gets the Ko. Go Bhop!

Comment

Damn I hope this isn't Hopkins last HURAH - lol, I jsut recently became a huge fan - always appreciated and respected his skills - but i misunderstood him for a long time. . . I also like Dawson, and Scully is a chilling ass dude - so I want them to have success! can't make my mind up on who i want to win - just want a good fight, and for Hopkins to fight on! hopefully it will be one of those fights where both fighters stock go up winner notwithsanding. WAR DAWSON! WAR SCULLY! WAR HOPKINS!

Comment

I hope Bernard Hopkins get beaten bad then knocked out. Bad Chad All day

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyLarry View Post
          I hope Bernard Hopkins get beaten bad then knocked out. Bad Chad All day
          I hope you....nah.... forget it!!....your post count too low for me to pick on you lol

Comment

This will be another one of Bernard's fights that will put you to sleep. Boring!

Comment

dlh getting fat

Comment

I still can't believe this fight is on PPV.

Comment

Never a fan of Hopkins. Not a big fan of his style and I always thought he was an idiot.. But always respected him for what he's done in the sport. With that said I'm taking him by boring decision.

Comment

The greatest active fighter preparing for war with yet another young prime fighter. It almost seems strange for a man of B-Hop's stature to do. But someone's gotta look out for the fans right?!

Comment

Working...
                    X