No announcement yet.

Juanma Rips Puerto Rican Boxing Fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juanma Rips Puerto Rican Boxing Fans

Juanma ripping the fans saying in Puerto Rico we have a lot of people who just wait for you to lose to rip you and that if they got in the ring they would be nothing.

http://www.primerahora.com/juanmalop...ml#comentarios

I agree with Juanma every country has haters but to say "Lots" is stupid considering all the undeserved love he has goten over the course of his career. He has no fans in the USA all of his fights are in PR and he stillcalls out the fans that support him. He should get in shape and prove them wrong but in the meantime just shut up.

You know what, **** you Juanma. Now I really hope he loses against this other bum.

True colors do come out during testing times. Juanma used to be all smiles and giggles and so humble, he lost and now we see who he really is. A whiny, disgraceful cowardly cherry picker who got owned by one of his own cherry picked bums. That will be never forgotten.

Comment

Thats a pretty brave thing to say considering from just looking at fights he seems to have a big following of PR fans as a poster above said every country as its haters who are just waiting for you to fail

Comment

JuanMa...YOU LOST! The PR Fans didn't make you lose!

It is Bandwagon fans ALL OVER THE WORLD!

Comment

You ducked a scrub like Cab and claimed he wasn't a draw and then fought Mtagwa. I dont support *****hhh moves like that sorry.

Comment

well then, How about you bounce back and shut everybody up?

Comment

Cotto,Rocky Martinez and Vasquez jr. are just some of the PR fighters who have lost who I continue to support. I would like to see Juanma bounce back but this little ***** diva attitude needs to go. *****h u aint Tito.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                Cotto,Rocky Martinez and Vasquez jr. are just some of the PR fighters who have lost who I continue to support. I would like to see Juanma bounce back but this little ***** diva attitude needs to go. *****h u aint Tito.
                he sounds like a loser. i mean, what is he salty for? he gassed himself up thining he's baby tito after sparking out deleon in a round.

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheGreat View Post
                  he sounds like a loser. i mean, what is he salty for? he gassed himself up thining he's baby tito after sparking out deleon in a round.
                  Yeah he bought into his hype and became a diva. Hopefully he bounces back though because he is an exciting fighter and has showed heart in the ring.

Comment

**** you Juanma!!!!!! we all ways supported you, aint our fault your stupid ass, fell in love with his power and started brawling with everyone!!

Mo Fo became a ****ing diva!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X