Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"All the greats moves up in weight and take challenges, pac should fight martinez"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The guy praises Arreola for beating some complete bum and kissing the guy in the ring, but hates on Manny for not moving to his, what, 13th division?

LMFAO, what a moron. Go back to ruining Povetkin's career some more why don't you.

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
      He doesnt want Pac to be challenged, he wants him to lose.
      Can't blame him after how much of a fool he was made to look following the "email" debacle.

Comment

If Martinez is so great, why doesn't he move up a mere 8 pounds and fight Ward and Froch?

Comment

" I'll kneel down, dow down, and give you my respect and say you are great if you fight Martinez bla bla"'..

Who the **** does Atlas think he is.
          Pac doesn't need his respect. hahaa
          Pac has been fighting has been fighting fron flyweight to Junior middleweight.
          He gives it all when he steps in the ring and if you dont respect that then you got a problem.
          Atlas is ****in STUPID!

Comment

Atlas' email scandal made him look like a fool, that's why he is so critical of Pac. look at Atlas face, the guy could probably pass on as a THE bad guy in every holywood movie

Comment

Teddy atlas is a fraud. He probably had 1 or 2 amateur fights and got his ass kicked. If that.

Comment

Ted Atlas had been rooting/predicting a Pac loss in every fight Pac is in. And he is still unwilling to give Pac credit for it. All I know is if you predict a Pac win that's the time you're not expected to give credit because you're expecting it just as you think it would happen.

Comment

Working...
                X