Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan is fast...thats pretty much the only nice thing I have to say about him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Khan is fast...thats pretty much the only nice thing I have to say about him

Fool is lightening fast, but lacks any sort of chin, and would get rocked by any sort of puncher who is capable of cutting off the ring effectively and can time Khan.

That was a solid exhibition bout last night for Khan (and Donaire), but to all you Khan-nut-huggers, remember who his opponent was.

Also,

Couldn't help but think of what would of happened in JMM was in the ring with Khan.

You're crazy!

If speed is the only attribute you see in Khan, then something isn't right with you. Khan has all the potential and skills you need in a world class fighter. Let's give him a couple more fights with Hunter and see what happens. I root for him because he is good for boxing and will fight ANYONE. Not even Mayweather will do that. The guy has BALLS. He got hit a little much for my liking but he only had Hunter for 8 weeks. His defense is still being tweaked. I like his odds because he has a very good chin and that has never been his problem. Remember this, Garcia caught him with a punch to the vital area of the neck. NOT HIS CHIN. He's tough as hell.

Comment

Here's the key to beat Khan.......

Pressure him, time him (it's not too hard to tell when he's about to throw a combination, he always stops moving and than sets his feet, throws a combo, repeat), and throw with him.

Comment

Here's the key to beat Khan.......

Pressure him, time him (it's not too hard to tell when he's about to throw a combination, he always stops moving and than sets his feet, throws a combo, repeat), and throw with him.

Comment

Working...
        X