No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao on why Mayweather won't fight him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    I see Pacquiao fighting 3 more times. I don't think he'll fight past 2013.

I am holding out hope for Mayweather-Pacquiao in 2013, but I won't hold my breath. People need to stop getting it twisted, BOTH of them are STILL two of the top 3-4 fighters in the world. Mayweather, Pacquiao, Ward, Martinez, and you could throw Donaire in there too.
    wrong.

fighters who have name value and recognition especially ppv stars like floyd and manny are the ones that always stick around forever because their names are instant big money pay days.

you can book floyd and manny fighting and earning big time paychecks well into their late 30s.

Comment

We'll see. Both are still two of the top fighters in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        of course not. my guess is floyd is quiet becuase anything he says brings more attention to manny and he doesn't wnat to do that. Again, you still haven't provided a reason for floyd to discuss a fight with Manny before he fights JMM, a fight manny has to win to get floyd.

WHen floyd talks it bothers you, when he doesn't talk, it bothers you. Dude make up your mind.
        Hi dummmm!! U see ur post above now? lol

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
          Sure he is. I wonder then why Pacquiao was the only one demanding the fight at 147 while Marquez wanted the fight at sub 140.
          Umm maybe because pac calls the shot? U know like how u guys have been saying Floyd is the draw so he calls the shots on the money purse split? Hahahah talk about double standard!

Comment

Working...
          X