Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Shoots Down Canelo, Cotto and Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop Juicing Froid! And pls do the the real osdt this time. It's 365days man that is if you will stop ducking everybody lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Stl_Buay View Post
      DUDE!!!!! Do you realize Pac came up 5 pounds and Cotto went down 2 but basically 1 because he used to come in a 146. But Mayweather made Marquez come up 9 pounds and he went down 3 pounds but wait... He came in 2 pounds heavier at 146 so he made Marquez move up 11 pounds.... Should we give him credit for that??? How comfortable did Mayweather want Marquez fighting at 146 when he had only had one fight above 130 at the time and that was at 135???? Please tell me you just a Pac Hater and didn't think or check facts before you posted.... Mayweather is a walking BS machine and always contradicts himself... Thanks for the LAUGH!!!!
      got him good lol

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        its becoming really hard to hate floyd now. hes making me proud to be a fan as of late.
        ^^^ this lmao

Comment

• lol january 18 2012!! This is old news and still quacking Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            He basically saying I'll fight Pacquiao for 100million and take all the ppv revenues, and he won't entertain fighting any other fighter you mentioned so that means I'm not fighting anymore He is talking all this B.S. to save face. What he actually means is I'm not fighting no more I'm scared of everyone lol
            That's what I've been getting from Mr Floyd during the last several months. He's just been bull****ting people and telling them what they want to hear. He just said he'll be fighting five more times last May and now he's on his semi retirement again. Bottom line is he's scared of fighting anybody now.

I really don't care who he fights next, in case he wants to fight one last time. Even Guerrero could bring him back to earth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
              Sergio is not a 'big middleweight'. Julio Cesar Chavez Jr is a big middleweight. And Canelo walks around above 170lbs. Is he too big for Floyd as well?
              Martinez is even bigger. And when I said above 170, that was really just an understatement.

Paul Williams: "If he (Sergio Martinez) weighed in at 176 then he must have started the camp weighing 200lbs. Ultimately what matters, is that he comes in at 157 at the official weigh in. I had lunch 2 hours before I weighed-in to be sure I would be within weight guidelines (chuckling).”

Comment

• Pacquiao will continue to duck the fight and hide behind Arum.

Comment

Working...
                X