No announcement yet.

Have you ever been caught cheating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
    Yeah, honey came in and she caught me red-handed creeping with the girl next door. Picture this: we were both butt naked, banging on the bathroom floor.

How could I forget that I had given her an extra key? All this time she was standing there, she never took her eyes off me.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      I've never cheated and never plan too.

Most importantly is avoiding certain situations with women. If you're the type of guys who gets very guillible when drunk, then do go around flirting it up with chicks, cuz they can easily manipulate you into sex

Just a couple weeks ago some sexy puerto rican chick in my school came on to me. I usually let em down by saying i had a gf but i was bored so i threw her a bone. After talking for 6 hours, she started to get really touchy and showing me her thong cuz he was wearing a tiny skirt. I felt really fcuking guilty cuz she started asking me to go to a family party and for my number (this is all after meeting her 6 hours ago)

But i didnt give her my number or anything and just walked away with a boner and couldnt sleep coz the damn blue balls.
      Sorry.. I had to fix that shiet...

Comment

Originally posted by VersaBan View Post
        Is that so.... I knew you'd be in here.
        talking to himself.

Comment

yes I have. numerous times in my early twenties and late teens. it's the reason that I refuse to cheat now. and there have been opportunities.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
            talking to himself.
            Hahahaha....

Comment

Originally posted by th4l3pr3ch4un View Post
              Have any of you ever been caught trying to be a playa and things went horribly wrong? Did you learn your lesson, did you feel guilty, or did you ever come clean about your actions?
              Yes I unfortunately got caught doggin my wife's sister by my wife I didn't try and rectify things as I was pumpin the ***** hard and was put back into rhythm after the brief interruption I later beat my wife with her jimmy choo new edition shoes which I paid for

Comment

Working...
              X