Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley Highlights [Not shown by HBO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice video showcasing the real Master of Defense, Manny Pacquiao. Hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      Nice work. I noticed how biased the HBO broadcast was as well.

But feelings will be caught all throughout this thread as shown already. Be prepared for the backlash.
      One of the worst, most biased, commentaries Ive ever witnessed. Manny didnt look powerful. Looked sloppy. Judges preffered the better boxing by Timmy and TBH so did I. Timmy set up so many traps, if his foot didnt get twisted he would have put it Manny worse.

The telecasters were selling the fight like Manny was throwing Randall Bailey punches. Not at all. Lots of leverage, sure. But sloppy and ineffective for the most part. Crowd overreacted to missing punches and wild flurries as usual.

Comment

Bradley did do a lot of good work that some people don't seem to appreciate, but that video didn't seem to be showing much of it from what I watched of it...

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
          Back punches? LOL they all landed on the left side you fool.
          watching the video as i write this post. I count

1... 2 back punches 1... 2.. 3.. shots to his glove covering the side of his head

1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. 5.. 6.. 7.. more back punches LMFAO

Not one of these shots are clean...........

this is the most embarrassing highlight video I have ever seen

Comment

BECAUSE there's nothing to be compared of, if they base it on highlights then Bradley's gonna be much much worse in comparison.

Comment

TS made a better case for Pac winning this fight than Pac fans.

Comment

It only highlighted how Bradley looks like an amateur boxer there.

Comment

Originally posted by cisjay View Post
                  Whatever your opinion is, Bradley did alot better in this fight than we all originally believed. No robbery.
                  Yes robbery...

Bradley definitely did better than HBO was making it out to be, and we all know HBO will influence most of the opinions of the casual fans

But it was still a robbery... Bradley only dominated 2 rounds... He won 3 inarguably... There's a case for 5 at the most, but u know those 2 extra rounds u gave Bradley could have (and maybe even SHOULD HAVE) gone to Pac

It was a robbery

Comment

Working...
                  X