Collapse
No announcement yet.

*LATEST* Ring Magazine Cover DISSES Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zab Judah unified 147. Manny Pacquiao should have the balls to step up and do that.

147 is Manny's top limit. He can't go any higher.

Comment

Originally posted by Convicted_Felon View Post
      I don't know.
      And, that's obvious.

And, LOL @ you changing the subject.

Originally posted by Convicted_Felon View Post
      What I do know is that Mosley shouldn't have to beg a P4P fighter that's in his weight class for the chance to fight. We know that he was denied because he still had an element of danger to him. More than Top Prank and Freddie the joke coach Roach deemed suitable. He represented too much of a danger. That's why Max Kellerman put him on blast, Roach admitted it. We all know bruh. It's no secret. Manny's chumpin' out right now and he just got called out in front of the whole world. I'm still waiting to hear from Bob Arum on behalf of Nanny Quack-Meow and Top Prank Inc. It's been 2 days and mum's the word? They're doing conference calls with Rios and Antillon but no mentions of PBF? Don't clam up now.

What exactly is it that you want to hear? Especially since both fighters have a fight coming up in September/November.

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
        Zab Judah unified 147. Manny Pacquiao should have the balls to step up and do that.

147 is Manny's top limit. He can't go any higher.
        To be fair, Judah didn't unify the division. He won the belts in just one fight against Cory Spinks. It was Cory Spinks who unified the division. And, for the record Judah didn't have the "balls" to fight Margarito who held the other strap. He straight up said he wanted none of Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by davis828 View Post
          Again, I can't take you seriously.
          About what? Because, close fights that can go either way can't be called robberies or gift decisions? You can't be taken serious if you believe that.

Also, "on the down slide of their careers..." What have DLH, Mosley, Hatton, Cotto, Margarito, and Clottey done since Pacquiao? What do they do in the fight(s) before fighting Pacquiao.
          Using this logic. We can say that everybody that Floyd has fought up to Castillo has been on the "down slide" of their career right? I mean if we use the "what have they done since or before"

You clearly ride Pacquiao's strap. It's your sig... just hone up to the fact that you're a die hard Pacquiao fan instead of trying to play fan of the sport. Save face, you look terrible right now.
          Save face? About what? I didn't know it was a big secret that I'm a Pac fan? Yes it is my sig. You're right...How did you figure that I have Pac on my sig? You're a modern day real life Sherlock Holmes. And, if I ride Pac strap because I asked a question that you have yet been able to answer. Then by all means I ride his strap.

Comment

his biggest known win was against a shot dlh, and it's basically when his bandwagon started, so obviously he's going to be heavily criticized. he's blown every opponent out ever since though, so it is what it is, there will always be those who criticize him. he's done enough imo at his lighter weights to be considered one of the greatest fighters of this generation, and that's exactly what he'll be in history...

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              To be fair, Judah didn't unify the division. He won the belts in just one fight against Cory Spinks. It was Cory Spinks who unified the division. And, for the record Judah didn't have the "balls" to fight Margarito who held the other strap. He straight up said he wanted none of Margarito.
              Okay you caught me just looking up who was the last undisputed champ at 147.

But thats where the problem lies. Pac's name alone is big enough for him to make unification fights put bums on seats and it would be a good build up to a possible Floyd-Pac fight.

The IBF strap with Jan Zaveck and the WBA strap Senchenko owns. Thats a Slovenian and a Ukrainian. Could give those guys big fights on the East coast.

Two good fights in Madison Square Garden that would boost Pac's credibility and make him look a lot better than these fights he's been having since well some would say Clottey but I enjoyed the Margarito fight.

I just think Pac's schedule this year could be a lot better than Ole Man Moseley and the Urinator.

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
                Okay you caught me just looking up who was the last undisputed champ at 147.

But thats where the problem lies. Pac's name alone is big enough for him to make unification fights put bums on seats and it would be a good build up to a possible Floyd-Pac fight.

The IBF strap with Jan Zaveck and the WBA strap Senchenko owns. Thats a Slovenian and a Ukrainian. Could give those guys big fights on the East coast.

Two good fights in Madison Square Garden that would boost Pac's credibility and make him look a lot better than these fights he's been having since well some would say Clottey but I enjoyed the Margarito fight.

I just think Pac's schedule this year could be a lot better than Ole Man Moseley and the Urinator.
                To be fair, Spinks did unify when he fought Mayorga.

Anyways...I'm not saying I disagree. I'm not so sure about fighting Zaveck and/or Senchenko. Maybe those were better than the Marg fight. I always thought he should have fought P-Will or Berto in this spot.

But, now doubt he should have unified against Berto instead of fighting Mosley.

Comment

Blame Shane for talking the talk and not walking the walk.. SHANE RAN ALL NIGHT, Even the ShowTime commentators told it how it was, "SHANE LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO HIDE" and they were ringside..

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                    Blame Shane for talking the talk and not walking the walk.. SHANE RAN ALL NIGHT, Even the ShowTime commentators told it how it was, "SHANE LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO HIDE" and they were ringside..
                    I blame Pacquiao for picking a shot to pieces fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                      I blame Pacquiao for picking a shot to pieces fighter.
                      Who was Pac suppose to fight considering Floyd wasnt picking up the phone? Who were Pacs chooses at Welterweight seriously? Berto NOPE, Mike Jones NOPE...

Mosley was shot when Pac fought him and was shot when Floyd fought him.. No different...

But we can raise the question "Did Shane juice up against Pac considering Shane wasnt OST tested".. That question is debatable.. or was Shane dehydrated when Floyd fought him cause Shane did look weak during the 247

Comment

Working...
                      X