Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather to Pick Opponent Next Week

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im sick of floyd and pac's ****. Theyre never fighting each other.

Of floyds choices only canelo is a worth while fight. He should be fighting martinez. And the thing is you know martinez would take a ****ty low paying split just to get the fight and it would be easy to make if they could be bothered with taking on a challenge.

Comment

• Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
      you floyd fans have very fertile imagination...Floyd fighting more than once a year?! LOL
      Could happen if the money is right and he doesn't end up in the joint again~

He did fight 8 months apart twice in his last 4 fights, so that is tough but it can be done in 1 year.

Not saying how likely it is but it could happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        Oh and I don't even like the Floyd-Guerrero fight, hence why I said I'd rather see him beat a Bradley, Matthysse, or even an Alexander first.
        You gotta be kidding me, you rather see Alexander in there than Guerrero? I wouldn't watch Alexander even if you paid me.

People are just hating.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rk16 View Post
          If he announces a fight before Pacquiao vs Marquez ill be really pissed off
          If not Pacquiao tho Canelo is the next best option for me
          Theyve done this for years.

Arum plays stupid games earlier this year, floyd goes to jail, gets out. Pac already has a fight lined up with JMM 4 and then decides to talk trash on floyd saying he wont fight him yet there are no negotiations for a fight between them and he didnt put any effort in when they were both available to make the fight yet talks **** when his fight is lined up.

Floyd will make this fight now for may 2013 with Pac tied up and without trying to make that fight. So we will have some BS talk around early summer 2013 about Mayweather-Pac in the fall only for it to not happen as expected.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            Could happen if the money is right and he doesn't end up in the joint again~

He did fight 8 months apart twice in his last 4 fights, so that is tough but it can be done in 1 year.

Not saying how likely it is but it could happen.
            That's why u guys have "great" imagination. He is getting older...he is gonna fight less not more. Statiscally, he fights about once a year. No more no less. I love how these guys try to make the spin night in night out. FYI, the money is always right there if he wants to fight.

Comment

• It's really Guerrero. Just watch man.. I'm willing to bet accounts on this.

Floyd will not fight Canelo/Pac/Martinez. I can guarantee this.

Comment

• Originally posted by el*** View Post
                Theyve done this for years.

Arum plays stupid games earlier this year, floyd goes to jail, gets out. Pac already has a fight lined up with JMM 4 and then decides to talk trash on floyd saying he wont fight him yet there are no negotiations for a fight between them and he didnt put any effort in when they were both available to make the fight yet talks **** when his fight is lined up.

Floyd will make this fight now for may 2013 with Pac tied up and without trying to make that fight. So we will have some BS talk around early summer 2013 about Mayweather-Pac in the fall only for it to not happen as expected.
                on the spot....it's part of promotion...nothing wrong with this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
                  It's really Guerrero. Just watch man.. I'm willing to bet accounts on this.

Floyd will not fight Canelo/Pac/Martinez. I can guarantee this
                  why not canelo? actually make the most sense to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
                    You gotta be kidding me, you rather see Alexander in there than Guerrero? I wouldn't watch Alexander even if you paid me.

People are just hating.
                    No I was saying I'd rather see Guerrero get another win over a Bradley, Matthysse, or even an Alexander before fighting Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
                      why not canelo? actually make the most sense to me.
                      Because Canelo is a tough fight and a win is not guaranteed. Floyds outing at 154b wasn't his best, he ate a lot shots from Cotto. Floyd knows this and he will avoid both Canelo/Sergio.

Floyd tends to pick hyped fighters coming up in weight aka Guerrero. It seems like a legit opponent but in reality, it's the safest fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X