No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: James Toney is Set To Invade Russia This Friday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: James Toney is Set To Invade Russia This Friday

James Toney (73-6-3, 44 KOs), 43, regarded as boxing's bombastic and eloquent king of trash-talk, was also once known to be one of the game’s soundest defensive wizards. This Friday, Toney will be showcased live in Moscow, when Vladimir Hryunov stages a specifically designated press conference. On November 4, Toney, a three-time/three-division world champion, takes on the WBO's #1 ranked cruiserweight Denis Lebedev (22-1, 17 KOs), 32, in a big main event. The card will be organized by Hryunov.

[Click Here To Read More]

MEDVED - will you attend this fight?

Comment

He will eat half of their food reserve. Go Toney!

Comment

James is going to kick this inbreds ass.
        James is past it but is still better than Lebedev!

Comment

easy work for JT.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
            easy work for JT.
            If he can turn back the clock and has no problems making the weight then yes! I hope he wins but it will be a tough fight for old Toney.

Comment

I want to see James school this guy really bad after that cheap shot lebedev took on Roy. War toney!!!

Comment

toney set to INVADE the russian buffet tables

Comment

This is no different than when Toney invaded the MMA. A past his prime fighter being served up because he has a name. Even if they found someone he could beat, it's just so they can offer him to someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Da7thsign View Post
                    I want to see James school this guy really bad after that cheap shot lebedev took on Roy. War toney!!!
                    looool now overy ones talkin about cheap shots

the man was still standing and the fight hadnt been stopped... theres alot in life on the line

lebedev did what he had to do

that being said, JT all day i hope like **** that he smashes that splitlip sailor

Comment

Working...
                    X