No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Audley Harrison Targets The Chisora vs Fury Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Audley Harrison Targets The Chisora vs Fury Winner

Former European heavyweight champion Audley Harrison is hoping to be given a shot at the winner of Dereck Chisora v Tyson Fury on July 23rd as he looks to return from his humiliation at the hands of David Haye. The near 40 year-old has been out of action since the punch-shy three-round world title challenge last November and will be hoping to step back into the boxing limelight at domestic level.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Former European heavyweight champion Audley Harrison is hoping to be given a shot at the winner of Dereck Chisora v Tyson Fury on July 23rd as he looks to return from his humiliation at the hands of David Haye. The near 40 year-old has been out of action since the punch-shy three-round world title challenge last November and will be hoping to step back into the boxing limelight at domestic level.

[Click Here To Read More]
    If Chisora beats Fury he will fight Wlad, but if Fury wins then he may well fight Harrison. I was hopping to see Perez fight Harrison next.

Comment

Whoever Audley fights next, i'll be watching, Harrison fights are fantastic viewing imo

Comment

Do me a lemon.

Comment

Boxing scene: I really must insist that you stop regurgitating Phil D. Jay’s complete and utter horses*it articles on this otherwise reputable site?

If we all ignore Audley for long enough, he’ll probably just go away.

Comment

Audley Harrison is my favourite heavyweight. He fights with injuries and has a great will to win. He doesn't always make it but for me he is always entertaining to watch. Haye vs Harrison 2 should go ahead.

Comment

Please stop posting articles about Audley Harrison. Nobody cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Cereal View Post
                Please stop posting articles about Audley Harrison. Nobody cares.
                I care. I love Audley Harrison.

Comment

greatest HW of all time

Comment

hahahaha. . . ahh fraudley, you have got to be the easiest target. why aren't you hiding in shame right now? haha the thing is, similar to david haye, i REALLY think he has delusions about his own ability. . . the fact that gaye is leagues above him, should say something about where fraudley belongs on the totem pole.

Comment

Working...
                    X