Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Long Till Miguel Cotto Uppercuts The **** Out Of Emanuel Steward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Long Till Miguel Cotto Uppercuts The **** Out Of Emanuel Steward?

Is going to be something else to watch him in Cotto's corner because is hard to imagine Cotto taking that kind of stuff from anyone.

haha

Comment

Comment

Cotto isn't a type to deal with getting told what to do. He would be a good leader, a silent leader himself, but not a trainer or someone that listens.

Cotto gonna get pissed off and lose it.

Comment

cotto seems more even-keel than that to me.

especially in the face of a legend like stewart.

hes puerto rican, not nuyorican - there's an abyss of a difference.

Comment

maybe thats what cotto needs. someone to scream at him and tell him how it is....haha

Comment

That's what a trainer is for and that is Stewards style of coaching. They don't pay him to nurture them in the corner come fight night.

Comment

better tahn joe santiago telling him, "cmon, do it, we can come back, stallion!" every single round

Comment

taylor/spinks is still to this day the worst fight i've ever seen...

Comment

cotto had to deal with a lot worse with his uncle....i'm sure cotto will have respect for this dude and i actually think cotto will take that as motivation...cotto said himself that if his new trainer can give him that fire back to dominate the sport after losing such a big fight against pacquiao, he'll remain in boxing longer

Comment

Working...
                    X