Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto: Is he making a Hall of Fame late career push?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 weight champion... HOF

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
      3 weight champion... HOF
      When is Duke McKenzie getting inducted?

Comment

Can Cotto make the HOF?? lmao

EASILY.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          When is Duke McKenzie getting inducted?
          Its not the fact of titles in this world of paper titles , the selectors know the difference between the real ones !

Comment

Uhhhh I thought Cotto was a lock for the HOF probably after he won his third belt in his third weight division.

Comment

He's already in.

Comment

Cotto is making the HOF regardless. I think he's a lock at this point in his career

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
                  I know JMM, Floyd and Pac are locks from this era(Im not talking about winky,mosley,hops,toney,roy,era). Cotto could be next. With maybe Wlad having chance if voters feel sorry for him.
                  I think Wlad is a lock.

Credit where credit is due, he's the #1 right now, has been for a while and will be for the foreseeable future. Not his fault the division is ****.

Comment

He is now just trying to make more money at this stage of his career. Hof is in the bag for him.

Comment

Is this a REAL thread?

To whomever started this thread; if you have to ask if Cotto is a HOF, then you should be asking if Mayweather is a HOF. Why isn't this thread about him? This is just like a "MAN" for you. All impressed with the money-flashing, loud-mouth **** started as opposed to the blue-collar guy who does his talking with his fists and has class but is quiet about his position in life. Is this a joke? What the **** to you think!? Is Cotto a HOF'er? I bet you Floyd won't be fighting an undefeated Champion his next fight. That's the resume you question, not Cotto's. Cotto is a proven warrior who will fight ANYONE. I don't think the other guy can claim the same. He gave Clottey a shot when noone else would fight him. He's also fighting on HBO this December because he cares about his fans. I BET you'll never see Floyd on HBO TV! Come back when you direct this thread at the RIGHT fighter! And MC is a HOF'er even if he retires before Dec. He really has nothing else to prove to you or anyone else. He's given us and the sport the professionalism, class, and respect, that it deserves.

Comment

Working...
                      X