No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto: Pacquiao is Just as Strong as Mosley, Faster

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cotto: Pacquiao is Just as Strong as Mosley, Faster

MGM Grand, Las Vegas - WBA 154-pound champion Miguel Cotto sat down with BoxingScene.com to discuss Saturday's welterweight clash between Manny Pacquiao and Shane Mosley. Cotto has been in the ring with both boxers; winning a twelve round decision over Mosley in 2007 and losing to Pacquiao in 2009 by way of a twelfth round stoppage. Cotto is sitting ringside with an obvious interest in facing the winner at some point in the next twelve months.

[Click Here To Read More]

interesting. i'd like to hear what margarito's thoughts are on this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MGM-134 View Post
      interesting. i'd like to hear what margarito's thoughts are on this fight.
      he'd be really pised off

Comment

this will be a good fight the first 2 rounds

Comment

Can't argue with that but I beg to differ. Speed wise, Pac is light years faster than Mosley of 2011.

Mosley of 2000 would be a good argument on who's faster. I would favor Mosley by a very small margin. But yes Cotto is 100% correct on Pac being faster at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
            Can't argue with that but I beg to differ. Speed wise, Pac is light years faster than Mosley of 2011.

Mosley of 2000 would be a good argument on who's faster. I would favor Mosley by a very small margin. But yes Cotto is 100% correct on Pac being faster at this point.
            Really big of you to concede that Cotto is only partially correct, how arrogant. He's fought them both and is a former world champion whereas your opinion in on boxing essentially means **** all.

Comment

cotto isn't a hater, he speaks the truth - listen to him.

Comment

Originally posted by luke1979 View Post
                Really big of you to concede that Cotto is only partially correct, how arrogant. He's fought them both and is a former world champion whereas your opinion in on boxing essentially means **** all.
                really big of you to let us know your a fucking moron. thanks for that.

Comment

stupid cotto he was better that faster and stronger that night? he's faster and stronger then you ANY Night

Comment

Funny this.

Mosley hit a prime Margarito with his biggest shots and knocked him out.
                    Manny hit a shot Margarito with his biggest shots and couldn't even knock him down.

Comment

Working...
                    X