Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LMAO! Hopkins schools Pascal at today's press conference!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Champ View Post
    He was scared vs Taylor, scared vs Calzaghe and now he's scared vs Pascal.

Also, Pascal was the one that pushed him back and Hopkins was like "oh no, let's not make it physical, please. It's only a press conference!".

I can't wait until Saturday when all you Hopkins fans will be like "Oh, he was old and we knew Pascal could do it the whole time!".
    Please, he fought close fights with both of them and arguably could of won.

Pascal is overrated, I never seen a bigger Roy Jones Jr wanna be in my life. Never. He can't even hold Jones jockstrap. The guy is so overrated, his technique is flawed, he punches to openly, his conditioning is sub-par at best, and stylistically he's a HORRIBLE match up for Hopkins. Horrible. What Pascal loves to do stay back and let guys follow him because he wants to leap in and strike. That's ALL he does. Do you honestly think Hopkins is gonna follow him around and play into Pascal's game? Hell no. Pascal is gonna get exposed and completely outclassed, it will be embarrassing for Canada.

This is an EASY FIGHT. Remember what I said boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
      lmao

Last guy Hopkins KO'd was DLH in 2004. Before that Holmes in 2002.
      He didn't knock out Holmes. He knocked out Trinidad.

Comment

• Pascal was about to piss his pants great stuff from old man B-Hop

Comment

• LOOOOOOOOOOOL,

Jean is a standup dude, but he lets himself get fully sonned there. Hopkins is in his head already.

I hope Bernard is able to roll back the clock a ways Saturday night and we get a nice fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by MACAQUEINBLACK View Post
            LOOOOOOOOOOOL,

Jean is a standup dude, but he lets himself get fully sonned there. Hopkins is in his head already.

I hope Bernard is able to roll back the clock a ways Saturday night and we get a nice fight.
            I hope so too!

Comment

• After Hopkins loses,

I hope we don't see any excuses from the ones saying, "Hes gonna school Pascal".

Last edited by Vasyl’s dad; 12-16-2010, 05:42 PM.

Comment

• I didn't like how Pascal didn't seem willing to look Bernard directly in the eyes. That looked somewhat like intimidation. That's not exactly a good sign.

Hopefully, Hopkins can pull it off and this is a good sign for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by xAUGUSTUSx View Post
                  We'll see how the weigh-in goes. I actually know what kind of person Pascal is. He's letting Hopkins think he's won. Pascal is a clown sometimes he likes to play his own games. My buddy fought Pascal in the amatuers. He's always been a very talented guy. Very Powerful, very fast, very smart, very underated.
                  I'm thinking Pascal is playing the part too. Act scared so Bernard think he has the upper hand mentally, then once they get in the ring,

Pascal comes out an with an entirely different mindset than what Hopkins expected.

Comment

Working...
                  X