Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many people deserve to catch a beating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Well, I want to kick a lot of people's butts that's for sure. I'm actually very nice on here. If posters knew me for real, they'd think I need anger management. I've almost stabbed my own best friend, i've wanted to fight my own father, i've shoved my mother off, i've beaten my older brother up.

But that was when I was going through my little rage of life last year. I'm feeling better now, i'm acting more friendly towards people, barely. I'm making moves, i'm staying busy, i'm no longer stuck in here all day.

I think this all started when I was told I can't box anymore. I just wanted to beat everyone up. Drained a chunk of my life away. Like a shark bit me. I feel like RunW/Knives right now.
    I can explain that. He started. Messing around with me when I wasn't in the mood and he knew I what I was going through at the time and he started fucking around with me around other friends. If you're some one's best friend then don't horse around with them at a time when they personally told you they're not feeling well.

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
      No man, that's letting them off easy. I'm talking a prolonged beating that forces them to rethink their world view.

A beating like the one Riz got to make him believe in God.
      They dont usually feel anything after the first punch anyway. Like I said I just have trouble drawing a solid line because how bad they get beat depends on my mood. some days I may let as many as 15-20% of people get off without a head stomping.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        If this forum is in anyway a good sample of ppl who need to be sucking cheese burgers through a straw for a while I would say that about 90%.

Especially children, they think its cool to be so ****in noisy in public places.
        i know what you really want to put in place of children

Comment

I can explain that. He started. Messing around with me when I wasn't in the mood and he knew I what I was going through at the time and he started fucking around with me around other friends. If you're some one's best friend then don't horse around with them at a time when they personally told you they're not feeling well.
          Every day is a new day, don't worry about it.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

What are you 70 years old?

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post

Exposed!!!!!!

But lets just keep it between you and me.

Comment

Fuck it, sometimes you just gotta poke a couple holes in somebody to get their attention.
                This made me laugh though.

Comment

Exposed!!!!!!

But lets just keep it between you and me.

its ok to speak your mind

Triggerhappy isnt online

Comment

Damn, Sir tom jones asked me if i'm 14 the other day, now you ask me if i'm 70. What the hell man.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post

Yea kids around here are always holding up traffic to holler at girls from their cars. Damn kids.

Comment

Working...
                      X