Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch: I Told Ward He Could Put a Glass Eye To Sleep!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zelong Dong View Post
    Ward is boring. Sick of the Sweet Science Professors on here talking non sense.
    I will NEVER compare Ward to Rigo and Floyd. Thosse two fighters are sometimes boring. Ward actually takes risk. He will beat you to a bloody pulp. He doesnt clinch and headbutt like he used to. He is very aggressive, violent, and beats your azz on the inside. In his last two fights he had the crowd going wild in ways Floyd and Rigo NEVER have. He got multiple knockdowns, and a stoppage. It was gruesome what he did to Dawson. He doesnt humiliate you. He violently beats the crap out of you without getting hit. Froch isnt skillfully accurate enough to be nearly as violent as Ward. Ward has an offensive arsenal thats why he can skillfully batter you.

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
      In his last two fights he had the crowd going wild in ways Floyd and Rigo NEVER have
      With Rigo agree.. Floyd however, I suggest you watch some of his earlier fights. Start with Corrales and Gatti, if you are pressed for time.
      Last edited by Syf; 05-28-2013, 05:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Syf View Post
        With Rigo agree.. Floyd however, I suggest you watch some of his earlier fights. Start with Corrales and Gatti, if you are pressed for time.
        It was an overstatement. I know that Floyd has had a few exciting ones. Specially the Cotto, and Ortiz fights.

Comment

Working...
        X