Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marquardt off UFC on Versus 4 and cut from UFC.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    I don't get it though. Thiago used diuretics, not cut. Parisyan used just about every pain killer possible, not cut. Sonnen used steroids, not cut. Diaz known drug abuser, not cut for that. He wouldn't cut him for injuries.

Dana didn't seem to be sympathetic, so couldn't be a career ender injury(brain stuff). I doubt he would be cut for a whizzinator. C'mon, that's bad but not fire worthy.

It has to be like a full blown STD. Had to be something that must have been present for a long time but not discovered till recently. Could be AIDS.

Didn't know and wasn't positive at the time.
    He gets cut, bleeds all over dudes for a while.
    Now he tests positive, could drop a bombshell on the UFC politically.
    Which could warrant Dana's anger and insta-fired response.
    I still don't think a disease like that would warrant that kind of response from Dana. Besides Dana said he'd never fight in the UFC, if he indeed did have a disease he probably wouldn't be able to fight anywhere.

Also again he was fired from the UFC, not from Zuffa altogether. He could still end up in Strikeforce.

Comment

Wow lol Danas pissed and now Nate might go broke. Maybe Hector Lombard might have a decent fight if Nate doesnt continue to do this drop. Im sure bellator is celebrating and has his number already. You have to think its something bigger then the cut unless Danas just pmsing as usual.

Comment

What a moron.

Probably had no healthy way of possibly making the weight, diuretics. The guy seriously did not have 15 pounds to lose. What an embarrassment.

Glad Greased Lightning is gone.

Comment

I just found out about this..It had to be some sort of PED. BTW, I'm actually happy this is happening. Marquardt vs. Story was gonna be ****ty anyway. Charlie is gonna put on a show.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post

It has to be like a full blown STD. Had to be something that must have been present for a long time but not discovered till recently. Could be AIDS.

Didn't know and wasn't positive at the time.
            He gets cut, bleeds all over dudes for a while.
            Now he tests positive, could drop a bombshell on the UFC politically.
            Which could warrant Dana's anger and insta-fired response.
            why would white get mad because a fighter got AIDS unless Marquart knew already but never said anything sooner?

well then again Dana is a well known ****phobe. he's probably ashame that one of his fighters got AIDS from taking it up the ass. imagine the PR mess from that. GSP could be involved somehow.

greased lighting has a new meaning now.

Comment

He has high testosterone levels.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sourc...EWOIZ8RD8QFzBQ

Comment

Working...
              X