This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Memorex
    Did he really say that? If thta's true , then it's bull****. For **** like he did in your last line.
    yeah he did...did you see that last show? I can't believe they get away with that stuff

Comment

I'm surprised the Smoking gun doesn't have their mugshots up yet...

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/rvdsabucharges

WWE responds to charges against RVD and Sabu
      By Ed Williams III
      July 5, 2006

World Wrestling Entertainment earlier this week announced it was investigating five violations, including drug possession, levied against Rob Van Dam and Sabu by the Ohio State Highway Patrol. WWE announced today that based on information gathered over the past few days, Van Dam has been suspended without pay for 30 days and Sabu has been fined $1000. These actions are consistent with the Wellness Policy at WWE.

According to the Ironton Tribune, Rob Van Dam and Sabu were pulled over on U.S. 52, near Patrick Street in Hanging Rock, Ohio at about 10:15 p.m. Sunday night. The two were apparently driving from their performances at the Big Sandy Superstore Arena earlier in the evening.

According to the Ohio State Police, as reported by the Ironton Tribune, Van Dam was initially stopped for speeding. When troopers approached his vehicle, they smelled marijuana and performed a search. Troopers found RVD in possession of 18 grams of marijuana and five Vicodin, prescription pain pills. Sabu was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and also had nine pills that were not immediately identifiable, but were known to be controlled substances, according to the OSHP. Both were cited and posted bond at the scene.

Comment

Re: Tuesday Night's ECW Show...

So a WWE guy is the new ECW champ, via a recycled WWF storyline where the owner screws over the wrestler a la McMahon and Austin...

oh, and 2 squash matches, a ****ty Kelly skit, a ****tier Sandman bit, and a main event broken up by 2 commercials.

It's my own fault for still watching...

Comment

Originally posted by neils7147933
          Re: Tuesday Night's ECW Show...

So a WWE guy is the new ECW champ, via a recycled WWF storyline where the owner screws over the wrestler a la McMahon and Austin...

oh, and 2 squash matches, a ****ty Kelly skit, a ****tier Sandman bit, and a main event broken up by 2 commercials.

It's my own fault for still watching...

ba ha ha ha that's why i never fell into ecw . Unorganized i could run a better show .

Comment

anybody upload some past matches i aint watched wwe/wwf since 2000 but used 2 love it no dooubt it has went down butt

Comment

Originally posted by THE REAL NINJA
              ba ha ha ha that's why i never fell into ecw . Unorganized i could run a better show .
              it was forced cause rvd had got busted with that stuff....really stupid move though, big show is so one dimensional its not even funny, i hardly get to catch it all anymore but i had just recently bought "the rise n fall of ecw" on dvd and then i see its coming back...lol i felt gipped, but then when i saw the new ecw i knew it was crap, stupid divaish stuff, squash matches by sandman to jobbers (lets just hope he doesnt become 200-0 like goldBERG) called zombie? wth a zombie wrestler, its more ******ed than wwe right now, and now rvd and sabu are outta the picture for a bit, theyre aint no reason to try n catch it, and mr bautista wont fix anything for smackdown, its lost sooo much too that the best thing they got going is king booker, and thats still not saying much

Comment

the 90s was the golden era of all time when i used 2 watch

bret hart,kane,undertaker,austin,rock,mankind,michaels, hhh,diesel,vader,,big show,DX

Comment

Originally posted by El Temible
                  the 90s was the golden era of all time when i used 2 watch

bret hart,kane,undertaker,austin,rock,mankind,michaels, hhh,diesel,vader,,big show,DX
                  The 80's were even better.

Comment

I liked wrestling in the 90's. When as well as Hulk Hogan and The Ultimate Warrior, we had some seriously crazy characters.

I don't like anymore as they are trying to make it more realistic. My favourite wrestler of all-time is Doink the Clown. He used to scare the **** out of me.

Comment

Originally posted by Crumble
                      I liked wrestling in the 90's. When as well as Hulk Hogan and The Ultimate Warrior, we had some seriously crazy characters.

I don't like anymore as they are trying to make it more realistic. My favourite wrestler of all-time is Doink the Clown. He used to scare the **** out of me.
                      From about 1984-1994 were good years.

The mid to late 70's were funny too. All the fake blood they used to use in the NWA was hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                      X