• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    kobe ended his mike brown statement with "MAMBA OUT."

LOL when did he start doing that?

i'm gonna start doing that too.

Kobe's old school...he probably still says 'lates' before he hangs up the phone

Mak Out

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      Kobe's old school...he probably still says 'lates' before he hangs up the phone

Mak Out
      i still say LATES.

TUA OUT.

Comment

i still say LATES.

TUA OUT.

you old motherf0cker

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

you old motherf0cker
          feck you.

you're one year or two older than me.

GUY YOUNGER THAN MAK OUT.

Comment

i still say LATES.

TUA OUT.
            Same here.

Comment

what about Eddie Jordan? I didn't read anything about him. did they get rid of him too.

as a non-Laker fan I want to see them hire D'Antoni. Lakers would be hella fun to watch. I wanna see D'Antoni run the 7-second offense with Howard and Nash. that would be SICK!

Comment

Time for a return to the triangle is B shaw available id rather Phil stay retired.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
                  what about Eddie Jordan? I didn't read anything about him. did they get rid of him too.

as a non-Laker fan I want to see them hire D'Antoni. Lakers would be hella fun to watch. I wanna see D'Antoni run the 7-second offense with Howard and Nash. that would be SICK!
                  They dont need to be just fun to watch they need to win. No need to run an old ass hobbled Nash, Kobe and Artest into the ground with D'Antoni. Hire Phil and move on.
                  Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 11-10-2012, 09:20 AM.

Comment

The word is that Phil Jackson could return. God damn I hope that happens. Him or Brian Shaw is who they should go with. Run the damn triangle.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post

No, he was still there last night.

D'Antoni would be a disaster. They'd score 135 points a game but they'd allow 140. Plus, once the playoffs start, when the tempo slows down, they'd get ****ed.

Comment

Working...
                      X