No announcement yet.

Sugar Ray Leonard interviews Pacquiao, Roach, Bradley, and Arum videos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sugar Ray Leonard interviews Pacquiao, Roach, Bradley, and Arum videos

god damn it manny can't answer properly. but i gotta agree the last thing he said about his kids was god damn funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby No Sex View Post
      god damn it manny can't answer properly. but i gotta agree the last thing he said about his kids was god damn funny.
      98% of filipino's ( in pinas ) understand and write in English pretty well but conversational English is a weak point. Manny has came a long way from 2001 when he still needed a translator.

Comment

That was some funny stuff Mannys kids said to him lol man if you do not like Manny Pacquiao you must not like yourself dude is real nice guy

Comment

Great Interviews. SRL is a living legend and I hope to see more of him interviewing boxers or doing commentary on fights.

Comment

Stick to what you know Sugar. Although I wouldnt mind listening to him call the fights. They should put him on NBC Sports instead of Freddie Roach. You can barely understand Freddie especially once the crowd starts getting loud.

Comment

Looking at those videos and using Leonard's head as a gauge Manny's head is in fact bigger than Bradley's head.....

Its also strange that two men much smaller than Leonard have such bigger domes.

Comment

Classy people. Great interview. No grandstanding. Just true boxing at its purest form.

Comment

Good interviews... Ray still loves talking about himself lol I suppose its just his way of relating

And LOL @ Mannys son saying I want you to fight and beat mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
                    98% of filipino's ( in pinas ) understand and write in English pretty well but conversational English is a weak point. Manny has come a long way from 2001 when he still needed a translator.
                    It's important for Pinoys to speak in English. Politicians (I hate politicians regardless of nationality), for example, when interviewed, speak in English even when the interviewer is speaking in the vernacular. Speaking in English, no matter how broken and how they struggle, makes them highly regarded. Highly regarded morons. (I'm talking about politicians, just to make things clear.)

Comment

Working...
                    X