No announcement yet.

Nigerian Witch Hunter coming to USA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nigerian Witch Hunter coming to USA

At the invitation of Liberty Foundation Gospel Ministries the notorious Nigerian witch hunter Helen Ukpabio is going to be in America doing her insane routine.

Ukpabio promises to release people of evil spirits (including mermaid spirits), cure their financial woes and even heal them of disease. In short she is a fraud. But it's worse than that.

She advocates acts of extreme violence against children she accuses of witchcraft. Here is a description of the symptoms of "satanic possession":

If a child under the age of two screams in the night, cries and is always feverish with deteriorating health he or she is a servant of Satan.
    In a country in which malaria and malnutrition are common then this is an extremely common symptom. Treatment of witches include public murder, public torture to "extract confession" and being bathed in acid. Ukpabio is responsible for an unfortunately influential home movie entitled End of the Wicked (warning - depictions in this video are disturbing):

So some people believe in a literal bible, what's the harm? This is the harm.

She's rather fat, she'll feel at home.

Comment

I should mention that the acting in the video is also sort of disturbing.

Comment

I will spread the word through Facebook and e-mail news stations, hopefully she gets killed or arrested!

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
          I will spread the word through Facebook and e-mail news stations, hopefully she gets killed or arrested!
          She should be turned away at the border at the very least. I would prefer she were arrested to answer for hate crimes.

Comment

In London a 15 year old boy was savagely beaten and tortured before being drowned because his uncle decided that he was a witch.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-16473315

He is now attempting to defend himself by claiming diminished responsibility. Isn't it interesting that irrational beliefs should be deemed worthy of automatic respect but any time somebody truly acts on those beliefs they swiftly claim that their actions meant they were crazy.

Comment

She looks like a Boss.

Comment

If I see her coming my way I'll just offer to take her to a buffet.

Comment

Working...
                X