Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So they say Osama got killed in the last 24 hours...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So they say Osama got killed in the last 24 hours...

Pics or GTFO.

media says its buried at sea, GTFOuttahere! why cant the whole world see proof like saddams death did? Why is the truth being hid from us?

Comment

why didnt the government do an autopsy in the first place? to know how that motherfuucker died (shock, trauma, explosion, something!) or how that bastard lived in the mountains for so long. so they just find the body and dump it at sea right away? cmon na.

Comment

Illuminati set up May 1st, 1776.

Aldof Hitlers death announced May 1st, 1945.

Osama Bin Ladins death announced May 1st 2011.

Comment

Of course he was, you aren't starting to believe Laden's supporters here are you?

Can't go by the rumors they are starting. It's what they do. Actually they would do better saying he was still alive and the free world would quit felling secure.

Comment

Co ****in sign. I want proof too.

Obama is still that *****h tho tearin' Trump's ass hole up and ***** :weed5:

Comment

Originally posted by tyger View Post
              Of course he was, you aren't starting to believe Laden's supporters here are you?

Can't go by the rumors they are starting. It's what they do. Actually they would do better saying he was still alive and the free world would quit felling secure.
              who gives a ***** about wazaa?

but nah im just following the news to see some motherfuucking proof. i just got back from the theaters watching Fast 5 and i expected to see a picture of a corpse by this time. and what did i just read on? "body buried at sea".

Comment

Originally posted by dj MEATŪ View Post

but nah im just following the news to see some motherfuucking proof. i just got back from the theaters watching Fast 5 and i expected to see a picture of a corpse by this time. and what did i just read on? "body buried at sea".
                What you want the Government to show you the body next time? The Navy are the ones that got him what are they supposed to do pollute the garbage dump with him. They issued a statement that remains were handled in accordance with Islamic practice, which calls for speedy burial. But if there is any non truth here, they brought the body back to check for forensic's and an autopsy. but stating that would cause trouble but after his history, who cares.

Comment

Better question is why was he hiding in Pakistan where many of his group in the terrorist attack were trained too.

Comment

Originally posted by titanium View Post
                    Better question is why was he hiding in Pakistan where many of his group in the terrorist attack were trained too.
                    Your a fckin dumbass for buying all this crap, I guarantee now you dumb ass yanks will start to bash and hate on Pakistan just like yous did Iraq when there seemingly was "Weapons of Mass destruction," that where never ever found!

Yanks are so dumb, its easy for the media to convince them into believing sh
                    it in order to gain backing and support for slandering and attacking other countries, your dumbass is a perfect example of that.

Comment

Working...
                    X