Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Area 51 and Predator Concrete Jungle any good?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Area 51 and Predator Concrete Jungle any good?

I am looking for a quick game to beat before I go back to school and am forced to play sports games again. I beat Episode III within a day and am looking for a new one.

How are they, fairly long and fairly decent?

Don't get predator, its no good. I don't know about the other game.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBrownBomber22
      Don't get predator, its no good. I don't know about the other game.

It looks decent what was bad about it?

I would really like to get my hands on Destroy all humans but it got pushed bach *argh*

I dont recommend Episode III to anyone.

Comment

I thought episode 3 was ok, just completed it in 2 days about 5 hours.

Comment

Predator's not bad but its not good if you know what I mean?

Comment

Originally posted by TheBrownBomber22
            I thought episode 3 was ok, just completed it in 2 days about 5 hours.

It was cool and reminded me of Jedi Power battles for DC. Greatest Star Wars game EVER. But it was just to damn short.

Comment

Well I havent played either one but judging by the reviews I'd go with Area-51. Everyone seems to say Predator sucks bad. It's a shame cuz I thought it could be really cool.

As for Episode 3...it's a decent game but it's nothing special and it could have been WAY better. And the graphics kinda suck.

I've been playing Splinter Cell 2 (gotta beat that before I move on to 3) and Halo 2 (online) between homework sessions.

Comment

How could Area 51 be any good? Its a first person shooter isn't it? Those by definition suck ass.

They were ****ing morons for making that Terminator 3 game (the one where you're Arnold the T-800, not some ****head made up guy) as a first person shooter. Finally you get to be the REAL Terminator and you can't even see him.

First person shooters are unrealistic as hell too. Yeah all games are, but by that I mean look how their arm almost always is in FPS games. Nobody normal walks around with their right arm bent that way in front of them and keeps it there like a ****ing robot.

Comment

Working...
                X