Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn, was looking forward to Abraham vs Froch.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, was looking forward to Abraham vs Froch.

I was looking forward to this fight but it has been postponed. This sucks. I hope they reschedule it soon, and not too far.

We al were......

Comment

Me too.

Slowly I have become a fan of Froch, although his mouth is still rediculously bull****.

AA and Froch would have been brutal.

a 12 round baterring to Froch on workrate, or a straight up KO on Froch, whose chin is relateively open that it would be cracked.

Comment

i think i need a break from boxing. this is just pissing me off too much. Nobody wants to fight these days.

Comment

It's a damn shame. especially for me since it would have happened on my birthday.

Comment

I'm used to it, this past year I get more shocked when fights do happen instead of when they dont.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
              It's a damn shame. especially for me since it would have happened on my birthday.

Kessler was going to fight Green on my birthday as well, so I feel you.

Comment

yeah I was really looking forward to this fight, but it is only pushed back not canceled so hopefully everything goes well and Froch gets healthy

in the mean time...Dirrell and Ward need to figure out WTF they are going to do, nobody is even updating that situation, I guess most of these Reports are too busy with their heads up Mayweather and Pacquiao A$$

Comment

Working...
                X