Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Diaz: Khan Has A lot of Weaknesses, Can't Take a Punch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great risky fight for Khan. With the worst chin in boxing every fight is a risk. Hopefully can can survive a few rounds and make it a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by K.Webster View Post
      Great risky fight for Khan. With the worst chin in boxing every fight is a risk. Hopefully can can survive a few rounds and make it a fight.
      Come on now son, don't jump on that bandwagon.

Comment

Beating a used up Diaz is the kind of win that will get Khan a Mayweather fight.

Comment

Khan's team offered the fight to Lopez, Bradley, JMM etc. and they turned it down for whatever reason. I don't like this fight but I guess it's better than nothing. A similar thing happened last time Khan was over in the UK, they tried to secure a fight with Peterson which didn't come to fruition so he ended up fighting McCloskey.

Comment

With the right conditioning I don't know how true this is..Better have a better game plan then just going for the KO..Just my opinion..

Comment

I have to know,Timbo what's ya deal??Are you being serious or just fuucking around??

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                I have to know,Timbo what's ya deal??Are you being serious or just fuucking around??
                I just don't see how anybody can criticise this fight when most people don't believe Khan can compete with the best at 140-147. Seeing Khan vs Lopez or Maidana would be amazing, but what's the point if it's going to end in the first round. At least by fighting c-level competitors, we actually see a fight, rather than a demolition.

Comment

I just don't see how anybody can criticise this fight when most people don't believe Khan can compete with the best at 140-147. Seeing Khan vs Lopez or Maidana would be amazing, but what's the point if it's going to end in the first round. At least by fighting c-level competitors, we actually see a fight, rather than a demolition.
                  OK Timbo..LOL..

Comment

This fight sucks, only the mugs here in the UK will buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by badnewsbrown View Post
                      This fight sucks, only the mugs here in the UK will buy it.
                      Does "mugs" mean beer drinker? Like beer mug? Or does it mean mofo's? Or am I just lost all together?

The fight does suck though. Khan should go after Peterson again.

Comment

Working...
                      X