No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux, Rips Donaire, Top Rank Contract Almost Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux, Rips Donaire, Top Rank Contract Almost Up

CORK, Ireland - A frustrated World Boxing Association ("WBA") Super Bantamweight Champion Guillermo "El Chacal" Rigondeaux (10-0, 8 KOs), upon learning that Nonito Donaire plans to move up to the featherweight division after his next fight, has labeled Donaire, "The Filipino Phony."

[Click Here To Read More]

10-0 LOL

Hurry up and make this fight before Rigo runs to GBP and the fight never gets made.

Comment

Might as well leave arum. Won't give you anything good

Comment

WARRR

Philipino Phony!

Comment

Jesus I hate it when guys like rigo talk about fighter like Donaire when the best fighters he faced we're north Dakota chimney sweeps

Rigo is worse then Sergio, at least Sergio is fighting top 20 guys

Comment

Am I the only one who would love to see some sparring between Pacquiao and Rigo? If JMM could counter punch him I wonder what Rigo could do. Would be interesting to see what Rigo could do with someone who has that kind of speed and power.

Comment

If he jumps to GBP he can fight Mares or Moreno (who I believe is looking to move up soon). Since Donaire is probably going to fight Arce in the fall maybe he can fight Nishioka in the meantime? In all likelihood he will re-sign with Top Rank and continue fighting fringe contenders because everyone else seems to be running away...sigh...what a waste of talent.

Comment

smdh at this 10win fighter who has not beaten anybody of note trying to dictate a top 10 p4p fighter.

Its rigondeaux who has to earn a fight with donaire & prove himself not the other way around

wtf is wrong with people?

Comment

Lara and Rigo are both in the same spot......

Comment

war rigo!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X