Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Dirrell on Chavez Going To 168: I Would Kill Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Dirrell on Chavez Going To 168: I Would Kill Him!

BoxingScene.com recently spoke with super middleweight contender Anthony Dirrell (24-0, 21KOs) who was recently ordered to face Nikola Sjekloca for the vacant WBC 168 pound title. Andre Ward was recently stripped by the WBC and made the champion in recess.

[Click Here To Read More]

This is comical. And who has Dirrell fought that he can base these comments off of? The always frightening Kevin Engel? Dante Craig?

Dirrell's fight card makes Chavez's "thin" fight card look like that of an all time legend.

Fight some legit competition, and then spout off.

Comment

Chavez Jr will fight 40-50 more bums before fighting an old faded big name, you watch. It wouldn't surprise me if we saw Chavez Jr vs Jones Jr in 2014.

Comment

as would Ward, Bute, Froch and quite a few others...what little power he has he would lose moving up & question how long he can keep making '60 coming from 195/200+...

Comment

Chavez jr is seriously running out of options. He can't stay at 160 continuing to duck & he can't go to 168. That division is simply too deep to get away with fighting c-level fighters for more than about 3 fights. He's gonna have to ask his daddy for some balls & step his game up soon.

Comment

Who is this dude? He's fought absolutely no-one and he's a no1 contender for a belt? Purlease.

Comment

Make it happen. I was kind of impressed with his last outing
              Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 05-09-2012, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jusdippin
                dirrell needs to ask andre ward for some balls cause he was so afraid of him he pulled out the super 6 just so he wouldnt fight ward... Should fight bute than talk about having balls
                Yeaaaa...

This is Andre Dirrell's brother Anthony.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                  Yeaaaa...

This is Andre Dirrell's brother Anthony.
                  Owned his ass pretty good there haha

Comment

Originally posted by jusdippin
                    dirrell needs to ask andre ward for some balls cause he was so afraid of him he pulled out the super 6 just so he wouldnt fight ward... Should fight bute than talk about having balls
                    posters like you dont know **** bout boxing...............wrong Dirrell son

Comment

Working...
                    X