Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White People Created a NEW Boogeyman....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White People Created a NEW Boogeyman....

Not all, but some white folks replaced black people with illegal immigrants as the new Boogeyman.....

white people have black soul

Comment

Originally posted by PrtyBoyDlicious View Post
      Not all, but some white folks replaced black people with illegal immigrants as the new Boogeyman.....
      its so much easier this way you dont have to claim you hate this race or this race or that race anymore. with illegal immigrants being every race all you have to do is claim you hate illegal immigrants and people know your racists against every race even white people know you hate them what with the large European and canadian illegal immigrant population.

Comment

Welcome to the Party Mexican's Now you among all others will get a sampling of the **** Black people go through in the US of A.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
          Welcome to the Party Mexican's Now you among all others will get a sampling of the **** Black people go through in the US of A.

Welcome to the party?

We've been here since it first started.

Comment

Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post
            Welcome to the party?

We've been here since it first started.
            You may have been here ... but you were never looked upon or treated like this before.

DWB 1950's - 2010 = Driving while Black

DWB 2010 - ? = Driving while Black or Brown

Comment

What don't people get about "Illegal"???

I don't get why people defend it.

I should go down to Arizona, and be a border patrolman once I finish my criminals justice degree.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFanFirst View Post

I should go down to Arizona, and be a border patrolman once I finish my criminals justice degree.
                I was thinking about doing that but decided id have more influence becoming president.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Shen View Post
                  I was thinking about doing that but decided id have more influence becoming president.
                  How does being border patrol compare with being a president. Horrible attempt at a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFanFirst View Post

That would be a waste of your degree!!!!!

Get into defending those who are snatched up falsely by the cops ... that's where the money's going to be.

Comment

Working...
                    X