Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez Beats Hearn, Wins Frampton-Martinez Bid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez Beats Hearn, Wins Frampton-Martinez Bid

Maravilla Box Management of Spain, headed by WBC middleweight champion Sergio "Maravilla" Martinez himself, won the purse bids today in Rome for the mandatory fght between EBU super bantamweight champion Kiko Martinez and challenger Carl Frampton. MBM bid 62,000 EUR, Eddie Hearn's Matchroom Sport finished second best with an offer for 30,001 EUR, while Pat Magee bid 26,000 EUR.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Let's see if irish side is so confident now War Kiko!!!

P.D. I know the fight will not happen, because only true warriors travels in boxing.

Comment

I am the only one that dont have a clue what the hell this means ?

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
        LOL Maravilla is a promoter in spain. He's the promoter of Campillo, Kiko Martínez and few others. His promoting company won the bid for the european 122 lb championship, between Kiko Martínez and Carl Frampton.

Comment

Originally posted by calamaro View Post
          Let's see if irish side is so confident now War Kiko!!!

P.D. I know the fight will not happen, because only true warriors travels in boxing.
          Another cyber warrior who thinks he's tougher than the boxers

Looking forward to this bout. Just shows the disparity in boxing purses when the average purse big is 30k for this mouth watering bid.

Kiko is good but if he gets outboxed by Munroe, Frampton should pick him apart and take over 2nd half of bout.

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
            Another cyber warrior who thinks he's tougher than the boxers

Looking forward to this bout. Just shows the disparity in boxing purses when the average purse big is 30k for this mouth watering bid.

Kiko is good but if he gets outboxed by Munroe, Frampton should pick him apart and take over 2nd half of bout.
            I have no points, but i bet all of them Frampton side doesnt want the fight in Alicante, and gladly take it in Belfast. Kiko already fought in Ireland a few times, England, Southafrica and France, it's about time a promoter take care of him. Ah, he's the champion too, Frampton isn't nothing in european boxing.

Comment

martinez might be the missing link from the tmt empire, 50 manny martinez

Comment

Lol Maravilla is a beast. He's doing big things. Anyone know how much in dollars are those euros?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

80k more or less.

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
                    Sergio Martinez beat up Tommy Hearns in spain and won 62,000 euros from Carl Frampton.

What's so hard about this??

Comment

Working...
                    X