Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah everybody knows detroit is the crack capital of the world

just watch robocop ^_^

Comment

I havent seen the show but if they boo'd him because of some crack jokes, then Detroit needs a sense of humor

Comment

Its sad that people actually paid to see this ****** talk.

That astounds me!

I like to think they paid just so they could heckle him, to let him know ******s shouldnt get that much press. Burst his delusional bubble and stop the circus.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          I havent seen the show but if they boo'd him because of some crack jokes, then Detroit needs a sense of humor
          Maybe his jokes and the show just sucked.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
            Maybe his jokes and the show just sucked.
            I always thought he was a horrible actor getting by on Daddies name,sht Emilio Estevez is ten times the actor is sorry ass bro will ever be.

Comment

Idk why they're booing, they paid for it, wtf did they think they would get? Fools, hope they don't get a refund.

Comment

who da **** is dis dude and y ya'll stay talking bout him up in hurrrr site all da time?

Comment

Dude your paying decent money to watch a crackhead come to your town to entertain you. There is no script when you have a crackhead on stage! These dumb asses that thought it was going to be a 2 and a half men stage play are just idiots. This guy is coked out of his mind, **** the show could of been him just standing on stage sipping tiger blood. You cant hold a crackhead accountable is what im saying.

Comment

Andrew 'Dice' Clay, anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                      LMAO I wanted to go so bad but it sold out in 30 minutes.

if it sold out in 30 minutes HE's still winning... why show up thats stupid

Comment

Working...
                      X