Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trout Feeling Very Confident as Cotto Fight Draws Closer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Trout Feeling Very Confident as Cotto Fight Draws Closer

With a little less than a month to go, World Boxing Association (WBA) "regular" champion Austin "No Doubt" Trout (25-0, 14KOs) is increasing the intesity of his training and he feels ready to claim the position of former three division king Miguel Cotto (37-3, 30Kos).

[Click Here To Read More]

Yeah Trout ready to bring some young blood into the boxing world! Trout your my boy!

Comment

yeah, i would be confident too after fighting nothing but journeyman and no-namers that never amounted to anything.

Comment

Trout has no Chin... Vanes scored a VICIOUS Knock down on him with Head Gear... Check it out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtAqYxG9EnU&feature=plcp

Comment

I would hope ure confident trout but cotto going to beat you

Comment

Originally posted by tiko123 View Post
            Trout has no Chin... Vanes scored a VICIOUS Knock down on him with Head Gear... Check it out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtAqYxG9EnU&feature=plcp

That was from nearly 10 years ago when they was both teenagers in the amateurs. Means nothing today.

Comment

I got Cotto whooping up on Trout....this fight is going to be one-sided

Comment

Trout will win

Comment

Cotto wins without a doubt, but even the most die hard Cotto fan knows he isn't the beast he used to be.

I think Trout is good enough to make the fight looker closer then what it will be.

to me it's odd that Cotto is taking this fight. he'll win easily but I don't see it being a fight he'll look great in.

Comment

Fight the fight of your life Trout. You're gonna need it to hear the final bell.

Comment

Working...
                    X