No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dib Confirms Mayweather's Split With 50 Cent and TMT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dib Confirms Mayweather's Split With 50 Cent and TMT

IBF featherweight world champion Billy Dib confirmed a Wednesday report on BoxingScene.com, which indicates the boxer is now signed up solely with Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Back in July, Dib signed up with TMT Promotions headed by rap star 50 Cent and Mayweather.

Recent reports have suggested a strained relationship between the rapper and Mayweather. And BoxingScene's Rick Reeno reported on Wednesday that 50 Cent has now linked up with Mayweather's main rival, eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao - and the two of them are planning to form their own promotional company. [Click Here To Read More]

all of this stuff and these people are fake!!! cant wait for the fights tommorrow

jsand

Comment

of course he did. i love this...

Comment

Fake speculations !!! Floyd is not with 50, 50 linked up with manny...what kinda bs is that...greedy fks

Comment

Would be funny if this was all a ploy to screw Bob Arum out of the fight.

Comment

Now I wonder if Floyd's girl really hooked up with 50.

Comment

More drama than the Kardashians. Who really thinks Manny is going to trust 50 when he let his boy down. Seem like a game from a school yard.

Comment

i think they want to try and make the fight for next year without Top Rank involved somehow

Comment

Floyd a boss and secretly he always wanted to be like Oscar De La Hoya and he probably didnt like the idea of having 50 as the boss of a promotional company that gonna piggy back off his name. Hence he going solo and trying to build it himself.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                    of course he did. i love this...
                    what are u talking about

Comment

Working...
                    X