Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm a Filipino and I believe that MARQUEZ won the fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alaskador View Post
    I lost friends for sticking with the truth...
    wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by alaskador View Post
      Everybody hates me now for telling the truth.
      It was Marquez who won and not Pacquiao.

After the announcement, everybody's boooing inside the theater.

Not all Filipinos are biased.

I'm a big fan of both PACQUIAO and MARQUEZ.

So I will congratulate MARQUEZ and his fans for winning this fight.

I still believe that Pac can beat May

---------

Mabuhay si Juan Manuel Marquez!
      ALASKADOR

I'm still a big fan of BOTH, PACQUIAO and MARQUEZ
      maybe the Pacman is not in the right mood during the fight. There's a lot of pressure and distractions. I love my country, but if I have to choose between righteousness or nationalism, I'll choose righteousness.
      I did boo him too after watching it LIVE with my friends, me with fellow Filipinos started shouting "BOO!!" and "LUTO!". But we managed to download a copy and watched it again and surprised that I was wrong. I looked like Marquez got the best of Manny but if you watch it over and over carefully and objectively you may find who won. This fight was close but not as close as the second one. But thanks for your opinion.

Originally posted by Chups View Post
      Pacquiao won. The Filipinos who think Marquez won are the same people who expects Pacquiao to demolish or dominate the opponent. They don't know how to score a fight and base their opinion on high expectations.
      You nailed it Chups! Before the fight started I thought Pacquiao would slaughter Marquez saying "it's a different Pacquiao now" but to my surprise it's also a "different Marquez" now.

I expected Pacquiao to easily dispose Marquez, can't blame me after watching Pac brutalize Margarito and Cotto.

Marquez has improved, and I'm a big fan of Marquez. I feel sorry for his loss and i really feel how devastated he was. I expected a lot from Pac and belittled JMM that's it.

Comment

i'm mexican and i think Marquez won to but barely.....

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
          It was a disappointing win but a win nonetheless.

hahhhaha no it wasnt you fool, paq looked like what he is........you guys are blind man hahahahaha

Comment

I also thought that Marquez won the fight, but was a close one, until I saw a couple of article "Foot Stopper Trick by Juan Manuel Marquez" on FB and other site.

It showed how Marquez step on the foot of manny
            here:

http_://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lunb3xJwC31qza98no1_500.jpg
            *Kindly remove the _ above*

Round and Time Mark.
            Foot Step Part 1 = 4th Round last 11 seconds
            Foot Step Part 2 = 6th Round last 1:18 seconds
            Foot Step Part 3 = 7th Round last 1:49 seconds
            Foot Step Part 4 = 8th Round last 1:27 seconds
            Foot Step Part 5 = 12th Round last 1:23 seconds
            Foot Step Part 6 = 12th Round last 52 seconds

and on this video

youtube.com/watch?v=9z5jkzyRT7s

I think the video showed marquez intentionally stepping on manny (at one point it seem to me that marquez foot was chasing manny's foot) though some might be an accident. What is important is some of this accident?! cost some points against manny as you can see on the video.

If this was not intentional then Marquez for me should have won hands down but if not then manny really deserve winning this match. Every points count!

Comment

Additional info: Pacquiao said he was suffering from foot cramps so this might be the reason.

here is the article
              abs-cbnnews.com/sports/11/13/11/pacquiao-suffers-foot-cramps-during-fight

Comment

Marquez just wanted to play footsies and that jerk paquio wouldn't let him. Pac kept turning him down and marquez doesn't take rejection well.

On a serious note I'm white (unbiased) and marquez won.

Comment

I want a copy of the 1996 Olympics, Onyok Velasco is also landing punches but instead of giving the score to him it all went to his opponent. In the end he had a silver medal. It's not fair for us too..

Comment

Im a filipino and a manny fan but marquez won this fight and he deserves the win

Comment

Thats funny because I thought Pacquiao won the fight 115-113.

Comment

Working...
                      X