No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: “I Should Have Moved Up After Zab Judah”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: “I Should Have Moved Up After Zab Judah”

Amir Khan is finally making the jump to the full-fledged welterweight division when he faces titleholder Devon Alexander on Dec. 7 at Brooklyn’s Barclays Center, and the British star is already raving about the bout.

“Devon Alexander’s a great fighter,” Khan told BoxingScene.com. “I think he’s a two, three-time world champion. He’s tough. He’s beaten a lot of great fighters like [Marcos] Maidana, [Lucas] Matthysse, [Zab] Judah, and them guys.”

Khan (28-3, 19 KOs), from Bolton, England, briefly delved into the clash (or lack thereof) of technical styles with Alexander (25-1, 14 KOs), of St. Louis, Mo. [Click Here To Read More]

This cat could wear an iron man suit to the ring and still get ktfo

Comment

i like this fight. this could make or break khan. going to 147 was a must but can his chin hold up. alexander will definitely put it to the test.i don't like neither of these to cats but this will be a very good action fight. the winner will get mayweather.

Comment

Tim Bradley being a b1tch fuked up a lot of Khan's plans. He wanted to beat Bradley to unify the division and then move up. It's a shame Bradley's arse fell out.

Comment

The winner should fight Danny Garcia for a Mayweather fight unfortunately the timing may not be right. They could conceivably fight late February and still be able to fight in May.

Comment

You know what I like about this fight?

These guys will fight ANYONE. Much respect to Khan and Alexander.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Tim Bradley being a b1tch fuked up a lot of Khan's plans. He wanted to beat Bradley to unify the division and then move up. It's a shame Bradley's arse fell out.
              bradley legally cound'nt fight khan without being sued by his then contractual promoter(SHAW) you idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                bradley legally cound'nt fight khan without being sued by his then contractual promoter(SHAW) you idiot.
                Creative excuse

Comment

I thought his neck was not ready yet..

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Maybe Bradley should have fought Khans fights for him..Oh god,lol..

Comment

Working...
                    X