Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Mayweather force Guererro up to 154?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually think he would fight him at 147. If he forced Guerrero to move up he would receive little credit for the victory.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
      Hmm, I seem to remember him fighting there... in his last fight...
      Hmmm 147 on fight night

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
        Hmmm 147 on fight night
        Thats what Floyd claims, he didn't let HBO weight him before the fight, because he is full of ****.

Comment

i think this fight will take place at 147. even though belts don't mean much, floyd is still the regular wbc champ while guerrero's the interim champ. also, floyd's no solid 154 lber. although he can make this fight at 154 to better prepare himself for alvarez, it's not like guerrero would back out of it. i don't see that happening though, i def think this will be a wbc WW title fight.

Comment

Listen to all the little butthurt pac fans on this thread. Yeah floyds goi g to force guerrero to 54. A weight he has not made the two times he has fought there. Is this intentional trolling or do you just all live in a fantasy land. Intellectual dishonesty on display again.

Comment

he'll force guererro to go up to 154 then come back down to 147 when trout, canelo, or any threatening prime 154 pounder ask him for a fight.

Flowmoe Rationale:

"bu bu bu but guerrero called him out so its ok just like dawson with ward."

repugnant human beings.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                Thats what Floyd claims, he didn't let HBO weight him before the fight, because he is full of ****.
                If he was so big and so jeavy he would have come in at 54 at the official weigh in. Lets just coveniently ignore the facts to fit your dishonest butthurt agenda.

Comment

If the plan is to fight Canelo at 154 in September, then I believe Mayweather will force Guerrero up to 154 in May. However, it wouldn't make sense, since the only reason he should fight Guerrero is because this dude is his mandatory at 147. So, if they fight at 154, it wouldn't make sense for the fight to take place at all. The only reason Guerrero deserves the fight is because he is Mayweather's mandatory at 147, so if it takes place at 154 it would be weird. But, let's not jump to conclusions on who he is fighting, yet. I wouldn't be surprised if he fights some other dude, particulary Cotto. I only say this because money talks and bull**** walks.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                    he'll force guererro to go up to 154 then come back down to 147 when trout, canelo, or any threatening prime 154 pounder ask him for a fight.

Flowmoe Rationale:

"bu bu bu but guerrero called him out so its ok just like dawson with ward."

repugnant human beings.
                    Whats repugnant is the dishonesty on display here. We all know he will fight guerrwro at 47.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
                      If the plan is to fight Canelo at 154 in September, then I believe Mayweather will force Guerrero up to 154 in May. However, it wouldn't make sense, since the only reason he should fight Guerrero is because this dude is his mandatory at 147. So, if they fight at 154, it wouldn't make sense for the fight to take place at all. The only reason Guerrero deserves the fight is because he is Mayweather's mandatory at 147, so if it takes place at 154 it would be weird. But, let's not jump to conclusions on who he is fighting, yet. I wouldn't be surprised if he fights some other dude, particulary Cotto. I only say this because money talks and bull**** walks.
                      He isnt going to make guerrero fight at 54 regardless of whether he fights canelo or not.

Comment

Working...
                      X