No announcement yet.

Saddest boxing match I ever saw live on tv

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeavyweightCP View Post
    I remember when I was 5 I was a big Tyson fan so I asked my mom could we Order the Tyson vs Lewis and we did.

Watching it I remember Thinking Tyson is losing and Thinking he was old and should not be fighting he was shot it was sad to watch I has tears in my eyes.

Still to to day I cant watch the fight.

What is the saddest thing You ever saw happen to your favorite fighter?
    My uncle Willie "Macho" Classen when he fought in 1979 vs Wilford Scypion. I didn't see it live but it was up on youtube for a bit but they took it down because it was his last fight before he died from injuries he suffered.

Comment

pac-mosely

watching mosely run for survival.. wtf?

Comment

The one that always sticks in my memory was between T Rex Sanders and Golota. Gotolta fouled him like crazy whnd TRex bore up under it bravely and fought back. He eventually did quite well and I recall he was waiting for the verdict wnd his lower lip was trembling. Very pathetic.He lost, but Golita should have been DQ a dozen times over and .TRex took muc ounishment

Comment

marquez pacquiao 3
          cant watch it

Comment

I probably will barf from watching Pacquiao Marquez, and I can't watch Cotto Pacquiao for the life of me

Comment

barrera vs pacquiao 1

i still cant watch this fight to this day! Barrera is my favourite fighter of all time and to see him utterly dominated was hard for me to take. i remember watching this match thinking barrera is just going to walk through pacman and this was just a warm up fight before he would eventually fight morales for a 3rd time. barrera had lost fights before - his first fight with morales (even though i think he won that fight) and his losses to junior jones, but at least he fought back and had his moments in all of those fights he lost, but it was the way he lost this fight to pacman still hurts me to this day.

barrera just got dominated from the 3rd round up until the 11th round in a way i have never seen. at that stage in barreras career he seemed unbeatable, was the number 1 featherweight at the time having beaten naseem hamed and erik morales, and pacman just took everything from him that night, he was just too fast too powerful and barrera could not figure him out at all and looked confused. the moment barrera got dropped with the straight left from manny in the 3rd round he was in full retreat mode the entire fight until his corner stopped the fight in the 11th round, and just didnt know how to handle pacman. pacman took the fight out of barrera that night and to this day, i still think this is pacmans best performance against another fighter.

Comment

Marvin Frazier vs Mike Tyson. It was just sad.

Comment

gomez vs burns.

Comment

Gatti/ Mayweather . That is a sad fight for me to watch.

Comment

Lol, your mom ordered a pay per view fight for you when you were 5?! Damn what a cool mom!

Comment

Working...
                      X