Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's have some Australian boxing jokes....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More...........................

Comment

What's worse than Anthony Mundine's Rapping career?

His boxing carrer!!!!

Or is it the other way around? I forgets

Comment

Comment

No jokes for now (other than Australian boxing, that's a good joke, right?) but just a thought...

... if Mundine was out on the canvas for 28 days against Sven Ottke, imagine how out of it he'd have been if he was fighting someone who could actually punch.

Comment

Damn...Anorak killed em in this thread...

The most well known name on Les Darcy's resume was strep throat.

Too soon?

Comment

I've reread through this thread, there's some chucklesome ones. I liked the Bin Laden gag on page one.

Comment

http://www.anbhof.com/

Last edited by Derranged; 06-03-2012, 12:42 PM.

Comment

3 things I got from this thread.

Australian boxing is in bad shape, and after research, Billy Dib is their best boxer.

Annie, funny as ****.

Derrange is persistent.

Comment

An Kiwi, an Aussie and a South African are in a bar one night, having a beer. All of a sudden the South African downs his beer, throws his glass in the air, pulls out a gun and shoots the glass to pieces and says: "In Sath Efrika our glasses are so cheap that we don't need to drink from the same one twice."
                    The Aussie, obviously impressed by this, (simple things!) drinks his beer, throws his glass into the air, pulls out his gun and shoots the glass to pieces and says: "Well mate, in 'Straaaaailia we have so much sand to make the glasses that we don't need to drink out of the same glass twice either."

The Kiwi, cool as a cucumber, picks up his beer and drinks it, throws his glass into the air, pulls out his gun, shoots the South African and the Australian and then says: "In New Zealand we have so many ****ing South Africans and Aussies that we don't need to drink with the same ones twice."

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Da Maori View Post
                      An Kiwi, an Aussie and a South African are in a bar one night, having a beer. All of a sudden the South African downs his beer, throws his glass in the air, pulls out a gun and shoots the glass to pieces and says: "In Sath Efrika our glasses are so cheap that we don't need to drink from the same one twice."
                      The Aussie, obviously impressed by this, (simple things!) drinks his beer, throws his glass into the air, pulls out his gun and shoots the glass to pieces and says: "Well mate, in 'Straaaaailia we have so much sand to make the glasses that we don't need to drink out of the same glass twice either."

The Kiwi, cool as a cucumber, picks up his beer and drinks it, throws his glass into the air, pulls out his gun, shoots the South African and the Australian and then says: "In New Zealand we have so many ****ing South Africans and Aussies that we don't need to drink with the same ones twice."
                      That was awesome...I knew it would end one of two ways...naked with a sheep or shooting someone at the bar.

Comment

Working...
                      X