Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Has Gotten More Negative Press over the OST?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrcupide2 View Post
    Pacquaio. Anyone who refuses Drug test is fishy as hell. Imagine if mayweather refused drug tests, all the ugly flips would be freaking out lol
    i think youre talkin about squirt and california love

im a good lookin pinoy.

Comment

Originally posted by TYREL View Post
      it's better than the current testing. that's the point.
      I am pretty certain that the testing now is better than a decade prior.

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
        First of all Floyd isn't trying to clean the sport up. I hate when people use this as a crutch. Lets call it like it is and just say Floyd is making sure the fights he is involved in are clean (which I have no problem with him going this route). I hate when people try to throw b.s. like this out to make Floyds stance seem better than it really is.

With that said...no one gives a **** about this testing issue because boxing isn't relative enough for people to care about menial things like this. The casual fan knows Pac had a big fight, Mayweather had a big fight, were suppose to fight each other earlier this year, but are in talks to face each other later on this year.

As big as most try to make this out to be, in reality this was a hot topic for half a day, then the sporting worlds attention shifted to Mike Leach situation, and Tiger cheating on his wife.

IMO neither has really gotten alot of negative press....because majority of sport fans could give a **** about this topic.

I agree with this, just because *****s and *******s fight about this everyday it doesn't mean the general public realy cares they just want the fight already and holding it up any longer could actually kill a lot of the hype behind it.

Comment

Of course the general public cares. They cared when this was an issue with every other sport. Yeah, this is the only fight that interests them so when drug testing is the reason why it falls through...they're going to talk about that! Only in the Pinoy Lounge is that irrelevant.

Comment

Mayweather for the most part at first, but as time goes by its beginning to even out. And Manny can only fault himslef for that, cause his Team has a new Reason why he cant every other week. And thats one of the main reasons people have took notice to Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
              I agree with this, just because *****s and *******s fight about this everyday it doesn't mean the general public realy cares they just want the fight already and holding it up any longer could actually kill a lot of the hype behind it.
              Yeah, just earlier (and this happens alot) in class someone asked me about Floyd vs Pac and all they knew was that there was a dispute about some test and the fight didn't happen. Rarely, outside of this site, does anyone know in detail what was going on etc.

Now compared to Tiger woods, Mike Leach and Lawrence Taylor etc...the casual fans know alot about these subjects and you can have a conversation with them about it. Boxing isn't relative enough for casual fans, news outlets like ESPN etc to even care about the Pac vs Floyd drug testing dispute.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Of course the general public cares. They cared when this was an issue with every other sport. Yeah, this is the only fight that interests them so when drug testing is the reason why it falls through...they're going to talk about that! Only in the Pinoy Lounge is that irrelevant.
                Is that the general public or the general boxing public?

Link or bust!

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
                  Is that the general public or the general boxing public?

Link or bust!
                  You want a link to the general public.

Sure.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    You want a link to the general public.

Sure.
                    You made it up! We got something in common!

LOL!

Comment

Floyd gets the blame for Mayweather-Pacquiao stalemate in LA Times Poll

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/spor...eather-jr.html

Comment

Working...
                      X