No announcement yet.

yaya!!!!!! Cory Spinks beats Deandre Latimore

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yaya!!!!!! Cory Spinks beats Deandre Latimore

just saw on boxrec cory Won By SD...... hell ye mayweather-spinks next or spinks-pacquio, cory can Beat manny I think ..... corys a boring fighter but hes real slick and a smart boxer.... he did outbox jermain and was robbed

What are u on Charles? lol So ur a **** boxer and u support **** fighters 2?

Only messin but corey is ****ing crap if im honest mate judah burst that bubble long time ago and his no good either...

Manny would bury him in the canvas

Comment

****k U dude, Im a shhit boxer???? im a be the tps champion in 2 months and cory aint no shhit boxer and he beat judah once too, and he beat deandre latimore wtf???? everyone picked latimore in this fight, corys sickk man, corys my friend i have to support him

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
        im a be the tps champion in 2 months
        Lol you say that like it means ur gonna become WBC champion, no offence mate but the fighters in the tps suck really.

Watch a TPS fight then watch say early Tyson or Mayweather or Ali and compaire the difference

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
          ****k U dude, Im a shhit boxer???? im a be the tps champion in 2 months and cory aint no shhit boxer and he beat judah once too, and he beat deandre latimore wtf???? everyone picked latimore in this fight, corys sickk man, corys my friend i have to support him
          I dont give a fuk if his your dad.Ask him to help you cuz yes ur ****...

You dont realise ur **** yet?
          U had 1 fight and lost that to a dude thats losts all his fights bar 2 and one was you hehehe yeh right ur any good..

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post

U had 1 fight and lost that to a dude thats losts all his fights bar 2 and one was you hehehe yeh right ur any good..
            Charlies only lost was to Hartley who's the ATG TPS champion..

Charlie will continue to beat down the best ******ed hillbilly meth heads any trailer park can find until he claims that ATG status off of Hartley and wins the highly regarded and world recognized TPS belt.. He will become the greatest champion any Trailer Park has ever seen.. MOTHER****ER!

Comment

lol gullys dishing a beating here

Comment

Looks like some smack talk is starting back.

Comment

Originally posted by skyler View Post
                  Charlies only lost was to Hartley who's the ATG TPS champion..

Charlie will continue to beat down the best ******ed hillbilly meth heads any trailer park can find until he claims that ATG status off of Hartley and wins the highly regarded and world recognized TPS belt.. He will become the greatest champion any Trailer Park has ever seen.. MOTHER****ER!
                  You can take your hand off it now you've cum already...

Nah RD Noel lol im in a pissy mood 2day and seeing Z'ee big up sprinks like his the second coming when he aint all that was all that was needed to start me off...

Comment

You can take your hand off it now you've cum already...

Nah RD Noel lol im in a pissy mood 2day and seeing Z'ee big up sprinks like his the second coming when he aint all that was all that was needed to start me off...
                    Dont worry about it mate go wild lol, could do with livening up n here it seens like its been quiet, well except the stupid anount of posts charlie has made lol

Comment

Working...
                    X