Clegg Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
    Would John, Julian or Sean?
    A friend of mine used to have a mad obsession with the women from The Corrs. I remember we asked him if he'd suck the man Corr off if it meant that he could have sex with the sisters, and he said that he would.

I guess what I'm saying is...if I give John a BJ, do I get a shag from Ringo?

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
      A friend of mine used to have a mad obsession with the women from The Corrs. I remember we asked him if he'd suck the man Corr off if it meant that he could have sex with the sisters, and he said that he would.

I guess what I'm saying is...if I give John a BJ, do I get a shag from Ringo?
      I never liked any of the Corrs, so tell your mate that he's a plonker.

Ringo actually got the most fan-mail, so in order to get to him you would have to blow the others.

Is Octopus's Garden worth it?

Comment

Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
        I never liked any of the Corrs, so tell your mate that he's a plonker.

Ringo actually got the most fan-mail, so in order to get to him you would have to blow the others.

Is Octopus's Garden worth it?
        Yes, that and Thomas The Tank Engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
          Yes, that and Thomas The Tank Engine.
          I loved it as a boy and as a man it consumes me.

Comment

Me consuming Ringo, Ringo's tank engine consuming you...I bet we could make a few quid selling that video to the News Of The World.

Comment

**** the News of The Bigoted Majority. We'll bide our time and sell it to the highest bidder.

There is no price them rich Saudi perverts wouldn't pay to see me and you between the sheets.

Comment

Going to go through Flawless post history again

Comment

This is an epic thread. Shame this lounge is being killed off soon

Originally posted by Flawless. View Post
                  Going to go through Flawless post history again

Comment

This is a little short story that I posted in one of my groups. True story..

I can't stand it when someone parks in front of the grocery store in the fire lane. Are they that ****ing lazy that they can't park in the lot like everyone else and walk their fat asses into and out of the store? Man that pisses me off.

One time, I saw a car parked in the fire lane right in front of the grocery store as I was walking into the store. I got my items, came out and the car was still there. Irritated as I was, I walked to my car got a pen and paper and wrote a note that said the following.

"This is not a parking spot! Next time park in the lot and walk your lazy ****ing ass to the store like every one else!!

I placed it under her windshield wiper so she would surely see it when she went to drive away.

I was going to leave but I just had to watch and see this person's reaction to the note. So I waited in anticipation for 15 minutes and during this time I thought, "what if it was a little old lady" and how bad I would feel. Then I see a sort of fat ass woman in her mid 30's or so, walk out to the car and put her stuff away: So the dumb ***** doesn't notice the note and starts driving away. So I started my car and followed her. She noticed when she got on the road and then pulled into a gas station to read the note while I pulled in right behind her. She got out grabbed the note and read it and got this disgusted look on her face and crumbled up my note and threw it on the floor.

And I my ****ing ass off!!!!!!!!!

Comment

You pwned that ***** hard Abos

Comment

Working...
                      X