No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
    I'm not really allowed to smoke in my room, but I think I'm going to have a smoke anyway.

That should teach them not to mess with me.
    Cigs or something illegal? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
      Cigs or something illegal? lol
      I rent a room in a house with other people.

Comment

• I think I must've passed out not long after my last posts.

I woke up at 5am, and finished my royal bitter I mentioned in a previous post. It's 8:30am now, and I'm 2.5 beers down. Streaming the UFC right now. I was sort of planning on attending a power yoga class at my gym this morning, but that's obviously not happening.

Comment

• I've been smoking American Spirits. They're not bad cigarettes, but you kind of have to work them with your fingers to make them smokable because they are packed so tight.

I've never been a heavy smoker, so it doesn't effect my work out regiments, etc.

Smoking in the room again. I hope the flat mates don't ***** to the owner or anything. But than again, so what if they do.

Comment

• Had some Paulaner Oktoberfest, Hacker-Pschorr Maibock, and a kamikaze tonight.

Comment

• Wishing I was back in Tokyo tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                I've been smoking American Spirits. They're not bad cigarettes, but you kind of have to work them with your fingers to make them smokable because they are packed so tight.

I've never been a heavy smoker, so it doesn't effect my work out regiments, etc.

Smoking in the room again. I hope the flat mates don't ***** to the owner or anything. But than again, so what if they do.
                I had a Djarum Black and some Korean-made Cuban tobacco cigarillos.

Comment

• Lower NY is a rip off.

Comment

• the chick in my bed is overstaying her welcome...

let's hope she doesn't have plans of turning this one night thing into a weekend...

Comment

• 12,000 posts. Good job.

I am hungover as hell. I had an opened, warm Sam Adams and drank it. Didn't help.

Comment

Working...
                      X