Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can anyone still support foyd after......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'll reserve judgement till after the Ortiz fight

Comment

but he did say that weak ass **** and if after this fight he doesnt fight manny then **** him

Comment

I support floyd and pretty much every other boxer. because I enjoy boxing the sport and when they are fighting. everything else i can care less. i dont care about anything they say outside the ring anything they do because when they are not fighting they cease to be interesting to me. they are humans and become like everyone else to me. they can scream blahhhh for 5 minutes straight i wouldnt care only care about them is when they are fighting in the ring. thats all

Comment

Originally posted by 01samuelc View Post
          him saying he just called out pac because that is what the fans wanted to hear and that manny should sort out his finances with someone like shaeffer or haymon before the fight happens. I have supported floyd through his whole drug testing campaign but this............
          Pacquaio and Bob Arum have been feeding boxing fans bull**** for the last three years and telling us it is Filet Mignon. There is nothing that Floyd could say or do that could be worse than what Pac and Arum have done. On another note, if something like this can cause you to stop supporting Floyd, you have the thinnest skin on the planet.

Comment

Working...
          X