No announcement yet.

Who can beat Wladimir?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Integrital View Post
    I like Helenius and think he'd have a shot at catching Wlad. Not sure he's fast enough to catch him while trying to box or one-shot, which is what most of Wlad's opponents are relegated to doing after eating some jabs.

Povetkin sure seemed like he had promise and could be groomed to fair well in the division before Teddy Atlas got hold of him and made his career fade into bolivian.

I'm sure this will sound stupid, but I'd give guys like Adamek or Arreola better chances than most of the other fighters mentioned if for no other reason than they'll keep trying to win and not just fight to survive or not hurt a toe. I wouldn't expect either of them to win though.

Heavyweight just went right back to being totally useless.
    I wouldn't mind seeing an Arreola fight as his pressure and chin could maybe make it exciting.

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
    Povetkin does throw a great left-hook.

But I dunno how good he is anymore. Crappy opposition.

And how old is he anyway? isn't he older than Haye?
    Povetkin is one year older

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
      I wouldn't mind seeing an Arreola fight as his pressure and chin could maybe make it exciting.
      My guess is he would probably get jabbed a lot and his face would be cut and/or swollen by about round 5 or 6, but even then he has a pretty good chin and enough power to hurt Wlad, along with the attitude to take shots in order to land just one. Could be interesting.

Comment

Vitali might be the only one atm

Comment

There's nobody in boxing that can beat Wladimir Klitschko right now.
          Last edited by Pugilistic™; 07-03-2011, 03:51 PM.

Comment

The only person that could beat him (besides Vitali) is Valuev if he uses his jab, reach and height.

Wlad would have to fight on the inside to beat Valuev and we don't know if he can. If Valuev can throw 35-50 jabs a round and clinch when Wlad trys to get close and land the right hand than MAYBE he could win.

Comment

Working...
            X