Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did God made the world so Sad, Cold and Lonely?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I asked that question one day where was god when stuff happens? My answer was he was at the same place when they killed his son. Somebody mentioned about all these people dying in other country's? It's not him,if you think about it, it's us the people that allow that. Gods message was to love one another(which is very hard to do) but he did it and he preached the word,so back to question? If all these country's wanted we could help these people but this world is corrupted and a lot of sin. Now I know many people don't believe in his word which is a part of life(it's going to happen) I mean people didn't believe when he was in the world. But two things I tell people 1: give it a shot give yourself two to three months and follow the word and see if change is in your life. 2: I tell people cool you don't believe in what I believe ok. But now I look at what they believe and usually it's nothing or if you die you just vanish nothing I say cool,but now what if I believe in is true where do you see your self going if you never believed or gave it a shot?

Comment

he didn't, you just haven't been introduced to Xanax yet.

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
          ok, i'll play along...

he made it so and so (as you had described) to make him in demand? there would be a pretty strong demand for a benevolent deity if the world becomes lonely, sad and cold...

its a brilliant marketing move...

so it was all about the ratings and ppv #s for Jesus huh?

what a scumbag.

Comment

Originally posted by AFTER HOURS View Post
            In your own opinion, why?
            the world isn't sad cold and lonely for me..........

Comment

Do you guys realize internet forums, made us feel less lonely and sad...

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.

Circumstances and situations do color life but you have been given the mind to choose what the color shall be.
                Nice comment
                Originally posted by TBear View Post
                Religious or not, the world is what we make it. If it is sad and cold, it's up to you....
                You have a point there...

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
                ok, i'll play along...

he made it so and so (as you had described) to make him in demand? there would be a pretty strong demand for a benevolent deity if the world becomes lonely, sad and cold...

its a brilliant marketing move...
                hehe nice

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                I'm not a Religious person, I don't go door to door on Saturdays spreading the word neither I go to church on Sundays my take on God is either you believe or you don't and if you don't that's your problem but I do believe there's as much good as evil on this earth, if (IMO) you don't have faith in God you will live a sad, lonely and cold life
                I think religions, one of the best medicine for the lonely and sad ones.

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                You can't talk about this kind of stuff over the internet.
                internet forums are for the lonely...

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
                he didn't, you just haven't been introduced to Xanax yet.
                Xanax can make some people a zombie...

Comment

Working...
                X